The Beast Below pt.2

ابدأ من البداية

"One door, one door switch, one condition. We forget everything we saw. Look familiar?" I ask her, It is a Forget button.

"That's the carrot. Ooo, here's the stick." The doctor said, two Smiler booths light up.

"There's a creature living in the heart of this ship. What's it doing there?" I say. The Smilers become Frowners.

"No, that's not going to work on us, so come on

"No, that's not going to work on us, so come on. Big old beast below decks, and everyone who protests gets shoved down its throat. That how it works?" I say to the smilers. 
Frowners become Scowlers.

"Oh, stop it. We're not leaving and I'm not forgetting, and what are you fellows going to do about it? Stick out your tongues, huh?" The booths open and the Smilers step out.

"Doctor? Seer?" Amy says. Liz steps up between the Doctor and Amy, and shoots the Smilers.

"Look who it is. You look a lot better without your mask."

"You must be Amy. Liz. Liz Ten." Liz says.

"Hi."

"Yuck. Lovely hair, Amy. Shame about the sick. You know Mandy, yeah? She's very brave." Liz says.

"How did you find us?" I ask her. 

"Stuck my gizmo on you. Been listening in. Nice moves on the hurl escape. So, what's the big fella doing here?"

"You're over sixteen, you've voted. Whatever this is, you've chosen to forget about it." I tell her, she looks at me.

"No. Never forgot, never voted, not technically a British subject."

"Then who and what are you, and how do you know us?" I ask.

"You're a bit hard to miss, love. Mysterious stranger, M O consistent with higher alien intelligence, hair of an idiot. I've been brought up on the stories. My whole family was." She tells us.

"How do you know me" I ask her and she looks at me.

"You're the doctors beautiful wife, I wanted to meet you when I was young." She said, the doctor looks at me for a reaction, then back at liz.

"Your family?" I ask her.

"They're repairing. Doesn't take them long. Let's move."

*Time skip*

"The Doctor and his wife. Old drinking buddies of Henry Twelve. Tea and scones with Liz Two. Vicky was a bit on the fence about you, weren't she? Knighted and exiled you on the same day. And so much for the Virgin Queen, you bad, bad boy."

"Liz Ten." I say. 

"Liz Ten, yeah. Elizabeth the Tenth. And down!" She says, she turns, we duck, and she shoots.

"I'm the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule."

---

"There's a high-speed Vator through there. Oh, yeah. There's these things." Liz says.

"Any ideas?"

"Doctor, Seer, I saw one of these up top. There was a hole in the road, like it had burst through like a root."

"Exactly like a root. It's all one creature, the same one we were inside, reaching out. It must be growing through the mechanisms of the entire ship." I tell her.

"What, like an infestation? Someone's helping it. Feeding it. Feeding my subjects to it. Come on. Got to keep moving." Liz says. Liz and Mandy leave.

"Doctor? Alex?"

"Oh, Amy. We should never have come here." I told her with a frown.

"Don't let them investigate. Stop them. Do whatever you have to, just please, please get the Doctor and Alex off this ship.

*Time skip*

"Why all the glasses?" The doctor asks Liz.

"To remind me every single day that my government is up to something, and it's my duty to find out what."

"A queen going undercover to investigate her own kingdom?" I say to her.

"Secrets are being kept from me. I don't have a choice. Ten years I've been at this. My entire reign. And you've achieved more in one afternoon."

"How old were you when you came to the throne?" I ask her. 

"Forty. Why?"

"What, you're fifty now? No way." Amy says in suprise.

"Yeah, they slowed my body clock. Keeps me looking like the stamps."

"And you always wear this in public?" I ask her about the mask and cloak.

"Undercover's not easy when you're me. The autographs, the bunting."

"Air-balanced porcelain. Stays on by itself, because it's perfectly sculpted to your face." The doctor says. 

"Yeah? So what?"

"Oh, Liz. So everything." He said.  A division of Winders enters we all look at them in shock.

"What are you doing? How dare you come in here?" Liz exclaimed. 

"Ma'am, you have expressed interest in the interior workings of Starship UK. You will come with us now." One of them said.

"Why would I do that?" Liz exclaimed, Peter's head turns to become a Scowler. 

"How can they be Smilers?" Amy asks. 

"Half Smiler, half human." I tell her.

"Whatever you creatures are, I am still your queen. On whose authority is this done?"

"The highest authority, Ma'am."

"I am the highest authority."

"Yes, ma'am. You must go now, Ma'am."

"Where?"

"The Tower, Ma'am." Peter replied.