Chapter one

{THIS CHAPTER'S SHORT FOR NOW UNTIL I EDIT MORE THOUGHT INTO IT}

Mangle's p.o.v

I had heard my name be called by my boss he wanted to meet me in the kitchen. I clenched my stomach in fear, he was probably going to kill me now. I walk towards the entrance of the door and saw him tap his foot on the tiled floor impatiently.

I walked towards him and heard him grumble every now and then as he read my report. "Mangle, you haven't killed no even one fucking toon. Am I correct?" He growled.

"Y-Yes s-sir" I stuttered. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted me off the ground. " and you better fucking fix that before you suffer something worse than death!!" He yelled. He put me down after I nodded, terrified. "Now, don't come back until I say so, do I make myself clear?" He said strictly.

"Yes s-sir!" I stuttered again. My body was trembling, he had kicked me out of the establishment, not even another word was spoken. I had to kill a toon, and in fast. I hated the fact that he forced us to kill innocent people who haven't done anything to us!

What makes is right to fight first when they've done nothing to us!? I ran out into the woods, reluctant to kill someone. As I did I decided to stop and rest for a bit.

I hope this will end. It's getting too much to handle!