Chapter 4

Short chapterrrrr

Cuphead's p.o.v

I watch the monitor that connected to the device that I've clipped onto that animatronic's ear I was watching every twist and turn until I saw what seemed to be an establishment called, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

They had a nice disciuse, a family friendly type of restaurant. It seemed to be that she entered the front doors, with a not so good 'Welcome back'.

"What the hell do you have on your ear?!?" The black Top hatted bear growled. He was pissed, but, my question was how the hell did he know that their was a device on her ear if she hadn't said anything.

And with that he yanked the device out of her ear and the screen went black.

                                                              Present time

I felt my blood boil. "WHAT THE HELL?!?! HOW WILL I PAY BACK CINDY NOW?!?" I yelled as I was about to shoot everything around me until I decided to calm down.

This wasn't going to get me anywhere to stoping what killed my mother. I stood up and walked back to the camp, my fists clenched tightly. I decided to sit down on the ground, leaning my body against a tree. I starting thinking about the device I clipped onto that one animatronic.

I had noticed that she was bruised... That's strange.. The last time I heard animatronics don't bruise. "You seem to be having a bunch on your mind." I heard a familiar voice  snap me out of my train of thought. I looked up at him to see my brother, Mugman. "Oh, sorry. Hey Mugs." I said trying to brush everything on my shoulder off.

He handed me a bowl of mushroom soup. "You were a little late to dinner" Mugs had said with a smile. I carefully took the bowl of soup out of his hand. "Thanks, Mugs" I smiled. "No problem big bro!" His grin widened. I began eating the hot liquid that was recently cooked up for me.

I sighed as everyone chatted, laughed and told scary stories around the campfire until sunset. It used to be my favorite thing in the world when my ex was with me, but she cheated on me the next day. Fucking bitch. We all walked to our tents after discussing the plan for the machine parts.

I stepped in my tent and stripped into my underwear, I laid down in my sleeping bag. Pulling the blankets over my body. I started to fall asleep, until I remember the white ball of fur that I had came across today. Why do I think about her so much...? She's probably dead.

I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep, too tired to think anymore. I let my dreams sugarcoat everything that was in my mind with weird illusions. The next morning I found myself cuddling the pillow I was supposed to be sleeping on.