I hate PIZZA!!!

Characters in this chapter.
Leah- the main character in the book
Nathan- Alpha of the second most powerful pack, Danger Glint Pack in the world and Rayna's fiancée
Rayna- Leah's sister and best friend
Melissa- One of the pack members in Danger Glint Pack and also the bitch in the pack.

Chapter 1: I Hate PIZZA!!!

Leah POV

I lay down on the wet green grass while gazing at the bright illuminating stars. The stars were so beautiful and so near yet so far away. Every time I look at the stars, I always think of my parents. I just wish that it was me instead if them. I can't stop thinking about them.

My parents

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps echoing behind me.
"Hey Cinderella, what are you doing out here? Rayna was yelling out your name for the past ten minutes", said an all-too familiar voice.
I averted my gaze towards him and smiled slightly. I was about to answer him when he interrupted me by asking,
"Were you crying, princess?" He asked me worriedly.

I quickly masked my emotions when he started searching for any kind of emotions on my face.
"I was just thinking about my parents" I said while my voice cracked a little at the end.
He just looked at me sympathetically and nod his head.

"So are you coming for dinner or do you want me to drag your a$$ to the house?", he asked me with a smirk playing on his lips.
"Okay,okay, I'm coming, besides my stomach is rumbling out in hunger", I muttered the last part out while rubbing my stomach in circles.
He just chuckled and stood up before me.
He reached out his hand for me to grab because he knows I'm too lazy to stand up

I looked at him straight in the eye and with the tone all business-like and said
"You know me very well, Nathan. You are approved to marry my sister just like you're approved to bring me to McDonalds tomorrow".
"I love the marrying the sister part but the McDonalds", he trailed off slowly.

I just punched him in the stomach lightly and quickly ran towards the house.
"The last one who reaches the house is a rotten egg" I exclaimed while running.
"Hey, it's not fair" I heard him yelling at the back.

I tilted my head at the slightly at the back and gave him a smirk of my own. I turned back to the front and smiled triumphantly at my success. Or whatever you call it.

..................................................................... ( I am too lazy to continue the dots :) )

We stood there, staring at the burnt chicken in front of us. I could here someone giggling quietly.
"SILENCE!", a voice boomed out.
I averted my gaze from the chicken and turned to see Nathan standing,glaring at the girl who was giggling.
"Sorry, Alpha Nathan", she said while bowing her head down.

Nathan gave us a satisfied smile and started talking.
"I would like to apologise to my fellow pack members for not serving dinner today as you can see the chicken was burnt. Due to that reason, I'm going to order pizza or anything you guys want. Deal?".
Nathan looked at us expectantly, waiting for an answer.

One thing that anyone would know about me is that I hate pizzas and love McDonalds so I suggest the idea first.
"If you will order McDonalds, then it is a deal".
He gave me a knowing look and said,
"Fine, everybody agrees to that, right" he asked.
Everybody nodded their head.

"It's settled then", he told enthusiastically while clapping his hand loudly.
"Wait, before that", my sister, Rayna finally spoke out, " I am deeply, truly, really sorry for burning the chicken. I know how hungry you guys are right now".
Melissa snorted and muttered " You should be" loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

Nathan glared at Melissa and gave Rayna a reassuring smile to continue. She smiled back weakly.
"Anyways, I really don't know how to cook and I hope you guys will forgive me for this disaster".
She looked around waiting for an answer.
"Of course we will forgive you, Luna. And don't worry about it, I can teach you to cook if you ever want to learn it", Tara Lancaster, a girl from the pack voiced out.

Rayna smiled softly at her and told her thanks for the offer and that she would also consider it.
I just smiled and shook my head. My family are full of dramatic people's. (Including me)
I was just about to speak when the doorbell rang. I ran to the door to open it.
I gasped at the sight in front of me.
It is a ...................

....................
Voila! The first chapter is posted.
Please support and vote for this book.

Questions
Who do you think is at the door?
What happened to Leah parents?

Update for next chapter: 10 votes

Hugs and face slaps
Layla😘😘😘😘