CHAPTER 4

Zander p.o.v

After 2 hours later.......

“Adam the shipment is coming tonight, take care of it.....I don’t want any problem there. Ok!” I called Adam. “You don’t have to worry I take care of it zander.” Adam said.

“Hmmmm.......ok! then bye” I said . Ok! bye .....Adam said.

After ending the call, l hear knock sound......”come in!” I said.

It was Lucas......"sir! the info you want .....it here in this file" Lucas said. “Ok! now you leave” I  order him.

After Lucas leave, I opened the file......as I read I saw pics in which my angel was suffering from abuse......It makes me so angry.  No one can dare to touch my angel. If anyone try to hurt her in any way I will kill them. I thought vigorously.

“Stella, tell the driver to ready the car and few bodyguards” I called her.

Through my all jounary, I think about how to kill her father.

As we reached her house, I knocked the door....

Few minutes later.......

I saw it was her father. I grabbed him from his neck tightly. “Where is your daughter?” I asked him. “Sh-she is not home right now”  James said scarily while trying to lose my grip from his neck.

I squeezed his neck more tightly, “Where is she?” I yelled. “Sh- she is in the basement “ James said while gasping for air.

” Guards go search in the basement, if you find my angel tell me and don’t try to touch her otherwise, I cut your hands...you get that” I ordered my guards” Yes! Sir”  They yelled.....

I started to punch his father while thinking  About my angel how much she beard this all sh*t .” Sir, we find her” I heard my guard said. “Ok! I'm m coming” I  yelled.

"Take him to my basement, I cope with him later" I said to one of my guard. "Yes! sir".

After this I moved toward the basement. Its so dark and dirt here. How my angel bear all this, I thought. "Si- sir we found mam, but she is not in right condition" The guard stuttered.

When I saw my angel, I want to kill her father right there. I picked her up in the bridal style, and take her toward my car.

"Driver ,toward the mansion” I  said. I called our gang doctor, “doctor Hall’s  come to my home in 10 minutes”.

As we reached to my mansion,

I take my angel to my room,  Doctor Hall’s was already there. “Treat her wounds now” I said angrily. “Bu-But si-sir you have to get out of there” Dr Hall’s said nervously.

“No I’m not going anywhere”. I yelled.” But sir we can’t check her wounds in your presence ,You might have to get out of here” Dr hall’s said. Anna!

I called my housekeeper. She is 59 years old. She was the one who always take care of me in my parent absence. I really respect her’ but its not mean that she can say anything to me. She knows her limits and I really like her this quality.

” Yes! Sir” Anna said. “Stay in the room and see if doctor want anything else” I said to Anna. “Yes! Sir” she said obediently.

After this l leave the room and move toward my basement where my mans kept that bastard. Now its time to teach him a lesson that never mess with king’s possession

When I entered the basement, I saw that bastard was tied to the chair and my mans already did a very great job. “Now now ...what should we do with you”. I said him. “I think I know what to do with you”. I said while smirking. “Pour ice water on him” 

I order to one of my man.” Yes sir” When my man pour ice water on him he started to screaming.

Ahhhhhhhhh......... i laughed. “Now James be a man we just start torturing you now and you started to give him”. I taunt  him.

At this he start to shiver in fear.” No no ....what did I do?” he said. “If its about money then I will give me next month. But please leave me”.....he said. “You hurt my queen” I yelled. Hahahahaha.....he started to laugh. I looked at him confusingly.

“Why are you laughing ?” I asked him. “How can be that bit*h is your queen”. he said while laughing hysterically.” Why can’t she be my queen” I asked.

“She killed her mother”. I laughed. “She didn’t you idiot .your wife died in car accident and that’s not the reason to abuse your daughter”. I said angrily. “Cut his tongue” I said to my men.

“Yes! Sir”.......”no -no please please i beg you .leave me” He begged. “No one can say anything wrong about my queen and this is the example to all of you who ever try to misbehave with my angel”. I yelled.

"Yes! sir" all Men yelled in panic. Hmm....”.I’m not going to kill you right now .im going to torture you until you will beg me to kill you”. I said while smirking.” Si- sir doctor was asking for you.”hmmm .....”tell him im coming” I said to him.................

“Yes! doctor.....

”sir I have all mam’s wound. She has broken 3 fractured arm and whipped wounds on her back and sir she is also very underage. For now I attached IV with her. When she wake up try to give her some food. Its look like she didn’t eat anything for days”. The doctor said.

It makes me so angry I want to kill him right now. But he cant die very easily he has to suffer....he has to pay for all the pain that he caused to my angel.

Ella p.o.v

Ughhhhhh........my head is hurting. When I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful room. It gives me manly vibe i don’t know why maybe because of its dark shade.....but wait......, where I am. I though while trying to get up.

I remember,  I fainted in the basement , how I come here in this room. I thought. As I was thinking, someone enter the room.

” Wh-why I am here?” I asked Mr handsome nervously. “ You my angel going to live with me here”. He said while smiling. His smile is so beautiful. I thought.

“ But why?” I confusingly asked.” Your father had debts which he doesn’t resolve it still so now im going to take you instead".....he said while moving toward me.

I tried to stand up.....but failed miserably. “Don’t move your ribs and arm are injured it will make it more worse” He said while seating beside me. I tied to move backward when he grab my waist and pull me toward him.

My eyes widened. I tried to push him but he didn’t budge. “Wha-t are you doing ?” I asked with heavy breath.” What do you think, my little angel” he said while leaning towards me.

Suddenly, I feel his lips on me. I tried to protest but instead of leaving me, he bite my lips. Ahhhhhhhhh.... I screamed. As I screamed, he enter his tongue in mouth.

And tried to reach in every corner of my mouth. As if, he is claiming me....................................

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~

Author Note......

Hi guys......

Here is another chapter, I hope you like it.............

Pleaseeeee  don't  forget to vote, follow and comment........

Thank you for reading until next time.........

Take care........ .

Bye......I hope you have a nice day.......