|15|

"I wish somebody would have told me, babe, Someday, these will be the good old days. All the love you won't forget, And all these reckless nights you won't regret. Someday soon, your whole life's gonna change. You'll miss the magic of these good old days"

 You'll miss the magic of these good old days"

The following days were no less eventful than was expected in a town like Riverdale; Fangs had killed Tall Boy, Hiram Lodge had been shot and FP had somehow become the new sheriff

The following days were no less eventful than was expected in a town like Riverdale; Fangs had killed Tall Boy, Hiram Lodge had been shot and FP had somehow become the new sheriff. Through it all, Lola had been trying to keep her head down and get through her SATs. However, she couldn't stay out of it all for long.

She was had been drawing in her room when she got a call from Jughead telling her to come with him to the bunker where Sweet Pea and Fangs were waiting for them. She was reluctant at first since she knew the dead body of a man she couldn't stand was hidden under a bed, but if Jughead needed her help then she would go.

"Sweet Pea, Fangs. Why did you guys bring me down here? You know I'm on a case" Jughead asked once they had descended into the bunker. Lola remained silent but she could sense how on edge Fangs and Sweet Pea were.

"I heard the Gargoyle Gang is filed up. They're looking for Tall Boy and, as long as his body's down here, it's a ticking time bomb" Fangs explained. His voice was calm but the fear in his eyes was evident; he. had been a mess ever since he killed Tall Boy.

"Yeah, well, it's too hot to move him right now" Jughead stated plainly. "Hey, let's not loose out heads, okay?" he continued once he noticed the growing fear and anxiety on Fangs' face. "Fangs, I need you to stay here with Tall Boy and I need you to lock this place up. I'm serious. Sweet Pea, Lola, you need to tail someone for me" he ordered.

Lola's eyes widened at this as she turned to face her best friend. She could barely spend two minutes with Sweet Pea without wanting to rip his head off; how did he expect her to spend a whole day with him while following someone?

"What? No! Shouldn't I stay with Fangs?" she protested as she took a step towards her fake boyfriend and stood next to him. Jughead sighed and stared at her. "Lo" he warned, not wanting to start an argument with her, knowing it wouldn't end well for either of them.