"Good day Professor" I didn't give her chance to speak before I walked out and slammed the door.

I might have over reacted but all my life people have been telling me I am not good enough and that I am not in their league, or they are better than me, and her attitude in there really pissed me off and struck a nerve.

Yes she might have been a multiplatinum selling singer, and she might have an amazing voice but she hadn't put and album out in 5 years and she choose to teach her, it didn't make her better than everyone else.

I was going to prove to her and everyone else that I could make it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Adrienne in the canteen and slammed my bag down on the floor while I pulled the chair out with anger causing it to scrape along the floor.

"Well" Adrienne watched me as I took a seat. "I am guessing that went well".

I huffed "Don't wanna talk about it".

"So she rebuffed your advances?" Adrienne started to chuckle.

"Fuck off chicken land" Adrienne threw a fry at me.

"Don't be an asshole to me because your dick is still dry, despite your believes, not all women want to jump on that eggplant that you are packing" she motioned to my jeans.

"Adrienne it wasn't even like that, I didn't try to fuck her" I look at Adrienne she gives me a bitch please look.

"Okay maybe I tried a little bit, but not enough to warrant her calling me an idiot and a pervert and that I am not in her league" I was animated with my arms now.

"Shit she said that" Adrienne kept eating her fries, of course she did.

"Well not exactly" Adrienne rolled her eyes.

"So you being a sensitive hoe, you know for someone who has a dick you sure do suffer with PMT" she sipped on her shake. I looked at her with a dumb stare.

"Adrienne, go buy some tampons and shove them up your ass!" I rolled my eyes while she giggled.

"Don't you think you are slightly over-reacting, I mean, she probably didn't mean it how you took it, just " she shrugged her shoulders "chill out, do your thing, show her you are good, you know you are, I know you are, just kill it she will respect you and then this little lovers tiff you both got going on can end".

I chewed my lip.

Maybe Adrienne was right.

Not about the lovers tiff though.

We were far from lovers.

And I didn't do relationships or sleep with girls more than once.

It just led to complications.

I stole one of her fries "okay maybe you're right" I chewed it thinking what song I could preform for week 3 in front of the class.

Professor Grande said that every 3 weeks she wants us to write an original song and perform it in front of everyone.

I had a book full of songs and a few mix tapes already but I wanted something that could stand out.

"And where the hell did all that duck talk come from!" Adrienne hit my shoulder. "You missed out Mighty Ducks ass hole" I laughed.

"You are right, Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, Ducks" I started doing the mighty ducks chant to embarrass her.

Adrienne slapped her hand over my mouth without looking at me. "Shut the duck up Y/N"