Part 7

"What the hell do you think you were doing?"  she half demands, half whispers.

"Me" I point at myself.

"Yes you!" she walks towards me pointing at me with a perfectly manicured finger.

"I was just attending my vocal arrangement class" I roll my lips.

"Cut the shit Y/N" she walks past me to her desk and grabs my backpack and pulls me with her before letting me go.

I stumble slightly when she lets me go.

"What the fuck Ariaina?" I take my back pack off and throw it to the side.

We are closer to her desk now than the door.

The room is soundproof anyway, it's built that way, but I am sure any student and teacher argument would be suspicious.

"Oh it's Ariana Now?" she quesitions.

I furrow my brows.

"What are you talking about" I fold my arms.

"It was Professor last night" she throws her phone into her bag.

Oh, this is about me calling her Professor when I pushed her up against the wall.

"You cannot be serious, you are mad about that?" I watch as she keeps putting shit in her bag.

"You know what happened last night can never happen again, and the fact that you ruined it by reminding me that I am your Professor is just, insensitive" she wouldn't look up from her bag.

"What?" I was confused.

"If you didn't want this to happen any further you just had to say, I mean I understand it shouldn't anyway, but to do what you did, put me up against the wall like that, make me feel something then mock me!" she looks up from her bag, pure anger in her eyes.

"Can you just let me speak" I try to intervene.

"Then to sit in my class and refer to women as bitches and try to make a fool out of me!" she shouts.

"Wow wow wow" I put my hands up in mock surrender.

"It was not like that at all" I try to challenge.

"yeah right" she mumbles.

Focused again on her bag.

"Alright fuck this".

I ditch my jacket.

In one motion I sweep her bag off the table and onto the floor along with all the papers and the pot of pens she has there.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she shouts.

I grab her around the top of the thighs and pick her up and place her on the table.

She starts pushing me back and hitting me with her fists.

"Let go of me" she pushes but it's weak.

I push her so she is lying on the table and I am on top of her.

"Will you just shut the fuck up, for one minute" I speak lowly to her.

She is breathing heavily.

I catch her eyes flutter from mine to my lips and back up.

She tries to push me again.

"Get off of me" she squirms.

I grab he wrists like I did the night before and place them above her head. I use one hand to hold them there while I trail my hand from her forehead to her lips.