(ENG) Last Chapter Twenty Four - Lovely, New Year's Gift 2

Start from the beginning

"I can't let you stay by Singto's side and continue to hurt him, he has the right to know what really happened and see your true face!" Pha Threatened.

Pha's words like a sword which stabbed in his heart.

In fact, Ming was really shocked when he thought Singto really was the victim of a robbery that night. He felt regret and did not dare to imagine if his family knew what really happened.

As soon as he learned that his brother was still alive, Ming's lungs that short of breath seemed to get oxygen, and grateful that he still be given the chance to fix his mistake.

Ming shortly pulled Pha's arm and begged. "Please don't tell P'Sing! I will redeem my crime in another way and swear not to repeat it anymore, I promised that I won't disturb your life or P'Sing again..."

Pha grinned and brushed off Ming's hand roughly, then leave him.

"P'Pha ... P'Pha ..." Ming shouted his name, but the man ignored him and immediately leaving the place with emotion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pha handed the evidence to Singto telling him all Ming's doings, the man was shocked and did not want to believe it.

Pha hugged Singto tightly from behind and comforted him. "I-I know this is a big blow for you to know what your brother was doing, but he must be taught a lesson, I don't want you to get hurt anymore, I don't want to lose you again..." he kissed Singto's neck gently. "I hope you understand..."

"T-then what are your plans?" Singto's heart was pounding hard.

"If you ask me..." Pha paused for a moment then sucked Singto's earlobe and whispered. "I wish he is thrown in prison and reflect on his mistakes..."

"What?!" Singto turned to face Pha. "B-but...the punishment for buying drugs is very serious, moreover he is not a Korean citizen..." Singto looked worried and added. "If Ming is really get in prison, how do I explain it to my family? After all he is my brother and it is my responsibility to look after him while in Korea!"

"Then, will you forgive him just like that and give him a chance to repeat his actions?" Pha brought his hand to gripped Singto's shoulder.

"If in the future Seung Eun or Seung Gie makes a fatal mistake, will you put them in jail?"

Pha paused and thought for a moment. "If they deserves it, I will not cover for them, whatever the reason..." answer Pha. "If Ming was nobody, would you being hesitate like this? I understand you are considering of he's your younger brother, so you feel reluctant, but you cannot let a criminal to roam freely!"

"Ming did not harm anyone!!! And he's not a criminal, he's just..." Singto lost his words.

"Do you will just to realize after he skinned you alive?"

Singto shuddered at once and looked at Pha straight with an expression of shock. Realizing that Pha shortly hugged him tightly to apologize.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to incite you to against your family member..." Pha said regretfully. "I just feel worried and I don't want to regret in the future..."

Singto closed his eyes tightly trying to think about what Pha said, he knew Pha's words were reasonable and he knew Pha was worried about him, but honestly he would not be able to put Ming in prison.

"Sorry, Pha! I am still on my decision!" Singto said and slowly pushed Pha. "I don't want to plant seeds of hatred in Ming, he is indeed guilty of trapped me, but I haven't lost anything, have I?"