But the more we keep the doors closed, the more we loose power. And when the Power goes off, both of doors will be open.

Felix, Zoey and Kate:

*gulps*

Sonny:

*whispers* Lets hurry up and fast! They might get us! *still shaking*

>They checked the show room and the pirate cove that all of the four animatronics are gone, they started to check All of the rooms, they struggle for their movement on how it does. And each point of the minute of the clock they have each timing of heartbeating and suffocating in fear. Fear of these animals. And the Power that had lost its own energy.

Kate:

Sooo... Braniac! Whats the other thing to do?

Zoey:

We should check both Doors if Bonnie and Chica are there cause they are Capable by these things, and chica might have disable the panels so that you the doors and the lights dont work anymore. And thats why Sonny and Felix Are will be checking it.

Felix and Sonijane:

Okay. Wait what about bonnie?

Zoey:

By these camera's we should watch on the animatronics move, Freddy must be somewhere to get us. And bonnie just sneaks in and gets you, idk more about this sorry.

Luppi:

But mostly we have to watch Foxy, i mean he is the one who is sprinting all the time!

Kate:

It Depends. We should check them all. All of them are teaming up to stuff us in a suit right? Then we should be teaming up to, using Team spirit!

Felix:

Yeahh... If that bunny ever goes in here again. *presses the button* Oh he isent there anymore...

Sonijane:

Right... *presses the button of the door*

*looks closer in the hallway* *evennn closer....*

Huh.... ·~·

*sees chica standing infront of me* OH SHIT! ○_○ *closes door*

Zoey:

What did you saw?

Sonijane:

I saw chica on the door. *whispers* OH NOOO! *cries on the inside*

Kate:

Oh gawd no ! OmO

Felix:

This is getting bad! OMIGOOOD! OHHH Fuck!

Luppi:

Lets not panic. And no bad words guys!

>Almost All of the animatronics have Gotten Half far close to the security room, surronding it. Both Felix and sonijane have closed the doors on a frightening sight, Kate, Zoey and Luppi have seen all of them on the hallways that are going into the one room. All of them began to panic to whisper. It had almost reached to 5 Am on the clock and the power was only 3%

Kate:

Oh no.. *checks the hallways*

OH NONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONO!