A Short Episode / Topicless

>After the Meltdown that happend since last June, Things were going to change a bit, The Group was on Depressed. Most of them Decided to quit. After for all of the trouble, Shane suggested about making a rocket that can explode the station on where chucky was in. and pewds, Marzia, Edgar, Maya are the only ones who are still in the team. As the four walked into the paths finding NASA again to borrow another rocketship, The Rest of the Youtubers helped each other to make an explosive rocket. its only for Few hours Before it will be realeased soon. For over 936,126 meters away, The team already found another NASA, But when they reached another rocketship, Freddy and the animatronics came in.

Phantom freddy:

Hello Felix.

Pewds:

oh hey freddy. why are you guys here?

Phantom Chica:

Pewds, Our Creator is Stuck inside his Apartment. and he cant get out because of the reaper's law about destroying the whole living thing in the entire planet.

Marzia:

wait did this happend felix?

Pewds:

Yes while your fucking into a suit.

Edgar:

Well We cant do anything to save your Creator.

Phantom Bonnie:

Thats why sacrified himself for  us to go out there!

and We need a boost by helping you humans out!

Maya:

But Arent you going to stuff us after this?

Phantom Golden Freddy:

...

Springtrap:

OH SO WERE GOING ON SEPERATE WAYS?

Pewds, Marzia, Edgar:

Maya!

Maya:

But i dident know whats happening right now!

Springtrap:

I guess the humans dont need us after all, well At least it makes sense of no "THANK YOU" that we saved your lives. 

Marzia:

Springtrap we dident say anything bad about you and the fazbear family.

Phantom Balloon Boy:

Even that we scared you, i guess thats why we have to be enemies with humans, we should have just let purple guy go through all of this and destroy you guys.