The next Round...

> Every thing that hollywood makes,... even for making a movie??!?!? (It just got on facebook and it saids hollywood are gonna make it)

> My glob, seeing the other fnaf fanfic television like the regular show and gravity falls, and now a movie? IT GOT TOO POPULAR. ¢:
LET THE BILLBOARDS SAY THAT IT HAD ALREADY GOT INTO THE SPOTLIGHT #1 WHEN THE MOVIE COMES OUT ON 2015!

Elsa:
Whatever.  Pfft.

> anything wrong elsa?

Elsa:
Im out of here this is five nights at freddies and NOONE TAKES THE SPOT FOR BEING THE BEST ANIMATION OF 2015-

*Toy mangle jumpscares*

> oh thanks.

Phantom Mangle:
Welcome. So wheres the story?

> well alright here we go again as I have gotten tired after being into a bus getting bored and loosing my energy all of a sudden.. *flips a page from the book* as it continues they are still partying on the ship and they forgot what they are supposed to do. Technically, springtrap was even bizzare he got even to his guitar dance moves along with the other bonnies. And then Freddy and golden freddy to the other freddies. And chica to the other chicas. And foxy to the other foxys. But then balloon boy got drunk and exploded his arms like a firework and spins his head around like a bowling ball but still fine. But then puppet was having fun too (much) until when Tobuscus was the only one yet to be alive. And he told everything of what happend during at the alien fight and all of them stopped and forgotten to say hi.

Tobuscus:
uhm- h-hi.

Pewds:
h-h-h-h-h-h-h-ey h--hows it g-goin bros? M-y n-name i-i-i-i-issssssssssssssssssssssisssssssss pewwwwwwdddieeeeee *hic* pieeeeeee......

Tobuscus:
Oh luckly ive made it.

>and yet Tobuscus dident even realized That he thinks that the animatronic are humans because of the style they are wearing.

Tobuscus:
Uhm. Nice new people here... are they the new youtubers?

Ken:
*hic* yup. They said they are the FredGangsters. on youtube!

Tobuscus:
But arent we supposed to escape from the aninatronics? We mustve have something to escape! Or fight with them! And what were there weaknesses!

Markiplier:
Well i dont know but wait!
What about *hic*  their servos?

Cry:
Thats so true, if their servos *hic* are locked up they could already be dead *hic* by now! On... 6... am.... *looks at watch*

Anthony:
Well then how are *hic* they still fucking alive by like days now.

Ian:
Maybe there is something *hic* that keeps them on the inside go running. *hic*

Joven:
Or probably *hic* it was the ghost *hic* children.

Sohinki:
*smacks joven* But i thought we *hic* DEALED them already!

Joven:
And you dont HAVE to do like that. Its already too late. Were already tired all of a sudden and these *hic* chapters coming along to see the debate *hic* like hunger games like who is going to be the only one to survive though.

Mari:
What? Like pewdiepie who is the centered protagonist?

Pewds:
HEY I NEVER *hic* KNEW THAT I WAS GONNA BE ON HE FREAKIN SPOTLIGHT SINCE THOSE YOUNG *hic* PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED *hic* LIKE KATE GOT ALREADY CRASHED IN! No really i never knew from the beggining.

Mari:
Maybe. We have to make a plan fast before it gets to the others. Like what *hic* springtrap said of those other youtubers names they are already in suits and so does the other people in the whole wide world *hic* and now were stuck here!

Matt:
If we will end this once and for all we have to know who are they gonna get the next youtuber and how and when its going to happen.

Markiplier:
It could happen anytime.

Edgar:
Im so sorry pewds. But i dont thiNk my butthole will last for long.. goodbai. *Gets stuffed in a suit byhimself*

Pewds:
EDGAR! EDGARRRRR! *tries to remove the parts from the animatronic that he was wearing* WHY? WHYYY?

Edgar:
Nah just kidding poods hahahahahahahha! Suck my ass. Hahahahahhahahahahahahha!

Pewds:
EDGAR YOU SCARED MEH! DOUISHULUSLAND!

*All of the animatronics remembered what they were doing before partying and then stuffs some of them into suits.*

Cry:
Oh shit!

Pewds:
NOO! CRY! *tackles them like hardcore*

*engine starts to fail and goes into earth #2*
*everyone screaming except few*

Matt:
EVERYONE CALM DOWN! PLEASE!
HERE WE ARE ABOUT TO CRASH INTO ANOTHER PLACE THAT LOOKS LIKE EARTH-

Edgar:
And at least i have this for my Shield. Assholes.

*Ship crashes dramitically*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry if its short but
I felt busy alot for a while.
Im gonna make sure the next one looks really long like the others!

Cya!

~NAHOCHAN