Chapter 1

There's your outfit, guys☝🏼! Of course another Inuyasha story. Gotta put some more seme male readers on the map! Anyway I don't own shit.

"Son...are you prepare for your journey?" A black haired female with black eyes spoke as she watched her only child ready himself near the doors of their home. "Kira, stop treating (M/n) like he is still a young one. The lad is going to meet his finance and that is it."

 Just then a male walks into the room with his long brown hair flowing down his back, as his golden eyes only glance at his wife for a second before looking at his son.

 'My husband to be. I wonder if he can keep me entertained?' (M/n) thought as his regular blank expression faced his parents. The (h/c) haired male didn't really paid his parents any mind as he made sure his sword was sharpened and he had everything for his journey to meet the person, who he will spend his life with. 

 "Kaze, you know as well as I do, that our son does not care about anything that are unable to keep him entertained," Kira stated the truth about their son, who still didn't pay them any mind, in fact it seems that he was making sure his attire was looking ready for battle. The brunette only shook his head, as he and his wife know that there is no way to help their only son, before noticing that the said (h/c)ette was attempting to leave out the doors without them knowing.

 "(M/n). Hitomi's son, Kagewaki, is sick," Kaze started, watching as his son's eyes seem to dull, causing his already emotionless face to look even more emotionless if possible. Quickly speaking, Kira hope that her words will make their only son to develop some interest in the sick boy.

 "However he is sick because of demonic energy from a demon that is attacking them at moments of a time. And it had happened before."

 The couple watch with relief that the (e/c) eyes seem to sparkle at the fact that a demon was involved. "I see. Then I must go, Mother, Father. Afterall I have to make sure my finance is able to survive and harm the demon that dares to harm one that will be a Starwell," the (h/c)ette walk out the doors and into the real world, as his parents smile at his words, for it is true. With that, they watch as their child left the courtyard and soon was outside the gate with a horse that hold his supplies in one hand and ready to draw his sword with the other.

 "Kaze...are you sure this was wise?" the ravenette asked her husband, who hugged her close to comfort her. "Yes Kira. Our son inherit some traits of a true Starwell...this might be the only way to ensure he will not break..."

  At those words, tears started to stream down his wife's face as she buried her face into her lover's chest, knowing that he is trying to hold back his own tears. "Now let's make sure that most of these demons do not follow our son."

 With those words, the couple turn their head and look at the numerous demons that was about to charge at them, in hopes of leaving the castle and follow the young prince.

 With the mc of this story

 'Interesting, for him to become sick from the demonic energy leaking from the demon, he either must be very weak, or sensitive to it….or it might be a trap and I might be ambush by some demons,' (M/n) thought as he continues to walk, knowing that it will be a moon cycle till he reaches his destination. His eyes seem to shine happily at the thought, while his face made no change in expression. 'Either way, I guess I will be entertained by this.'

 The Starwell continue to walk, not caring about the weak demons that follow behind him. Not bothering to notice the screams of the damned. Not noticing the battle that started to rage on behind him. For nothing was interesting enough to gain his attention....an unfortunate trait of an Starwell.

10 days into the journey

  'Hm?' the (h/c)ette thought, before he jumped away from his campsite, as his horse, which was luckily wasn't tied down, whined and ran off and hid behind a tree about three miles away. As something hit the log, the human was sitting on seconds before.

 The Starwell watch as a lanky demon squirrel that was twice the size of a human, stood on its hind legs and was staring back at him with its beady black eyes. 'Interesting,' was the only thought in the Prince's mind as the demon squirrel suddenly jump at him.

 The (h/c)ette watch as the squirrel got closer to him, with fascination shining in his eyes at the sight of a normally lesser demon that normally is either a size of an actual squirrel or smaller, exceed its species' sizes. But that wasn't the only that fascinate him, what also fascinated him was the fact that he sensed something inside the demon and it was making him curious on what it is.

 With the demon an inch away from his body, the Prince suddenly and gracefully dodge the attack, causing it to land face first into the floor. And before it could stand up again, the (h/c)ette ran his sword through the demon's lower back, pining it down and as well striking at the place he was sensing something, causing it to scream in pain.

 (M/n) yanked his sword out of the demon, not paying any mind to the cries, nor to his horse that walk back to the campsite once she notice that the threat just basically gotten its ass beat by her Master, who was keeping it pinned to the ground by stepping on the wound.

 "Oh, what is this?" the Prince examined his sword and found a small pink jewel that he figured out that it must be the thing he was sensing. As he continues to examine the new thing, the demon squirrel was somehow able to escape from underneath his foot and was trying to drag its body away only to stop out of fear, when a sword was stabbed into the ground a centimeter away from its face.

 "Hey, what do you think you're doing? I have some questions for you."

 With that the demon only saw the (e/c) eyes shine eerily, before screams exited the campsite.

I really need to update my other stories instead of posting new ones...well I'm off!