chapter 2

"Barnes I expected so much more from you.... Oh well" Agent Bones said before giving a high pitched whistle that had the Avengers blocking their ears

Everyone looked to the sky as two figures dropped from the sky and landed in a superhero pose that's hard on the knees (Deadpool's words) next to the agent. When the figures stood up everybody, except Agent Bones and Bucky who was trying to escape the agent's grasp, was in awe of the eight feet tall figures with seven feet long swords on their back.

Bones gave a short whistle an motioned to Bucky with their head "Dramora Lords, hold him" the Dramora Lords hold Bucky in place as Bones walked over to their chained blades and placed them on their back.

Agent Bones gave three short high pitched whistles before walking back to where the Avengers first saw the agent. Agent Bones held their arms out as if expecting to catch someone.

A third figure fell from the sky but this figure was blocking their eyes. Agent Bones caught the figure and the Avengers noticed that it was a little girl.

The agent placed the little girl on her own two feet and the girl uncovered her eyes. She looked around before her gaze landed on Bucky. Looked at Agent Bones and tilted her head quizzically.

Bones gave the girl a short nod "They tried to fix him in Wakanda but they just stalled it and he is missing some parts of his life" Bones mumbled to the girl as they walked to Bucky.

The little girl put one of her hands on one side of his face while Agent Bones did the same on the other side of his face they stared into Bucky's eyes for a few seconds and Bucky seemed to come out of his winter soldier mode.

Bones turned to the avengers before they spoke "His mind is healed and his memories restored" Bones walked over to the girl and picked her up placing her in one of the Dramora Lord's awaiting arms.

"Steve I'm sorry"  Bucky said as he was released. Bones paid them no mind as they spoke in an unknown language to the Dramora Lords and the little girl.

"Now Barton I  need your comm for a sec" The agent said as they turned to face the awestruck avengers.

Clint took out his comm from his ear and tossed it to Bones. The agent put the comm over the mask where their ear is supposed to be and turned it on.

"Hey Nick Nak I need you to arrange a press conference outside of the avengers tower asap thanks love ja" The agent hung up before fury had a chance to decline and tossed the comm back to Clint and walking past the avengers and into the tower.

Five minutes later the avengers walked into the kitchen. " What the hell!" Tony yelled as he say Agent Bones standing on the marble counter. Bones turned to face the Avengers "Oh hey guys! Quick question where is the sugar" Agent Bones asked like it was natural to stand on the avenger's counters looking for sugar.