Chapter one

"Did you hear that Agent Bones took out an entire HYDRA base by themself there were about four hundred and they learnt the location of twenty-five more bases in the interegation room and all the had to do was stare at the agents until they cracked" Natasha gushed to Clint about the oldest and best SHIELD agent in history.

Agent Bones was in SHIELD for longer than Fury himself in fact they were there when shield first formed and the turned down being director four times.

"Wait a minute their last name is Bones?" Tony asked having overheard Natasha's unnatural gushing."no" Natasha and Clint said in sync.

"No one, not even Fury, knows their name or last name but everyone calls them Bones because that's what they told everyone to call them" Clint answered the question in detail.

"Why are you referring to the agent as a 'they'?" Steve voiced his question. "Simple, no one knows Agent Bones gender. He or she keeps on changing their voice one moment you hear the sweet voice of a female the next it's a velvety voice of a man"Nat said.

"Clint is betting a hundred dollars that Agent Bones is a man while I'm betting it's a woman" Nat added.

All the Avengers ,now suddenly curious, continued to ask the two  Agents about the mysterious Agent Bones until they had to go train. Thor wasn't there because he was still in Asguard with Loki.

As soon as they were all I the training room they heard the familliar knocking of Spiderman at the window, ready to train.

" Peter your just in time" Bruce said as he sat in a corner to watch the training. Steve walked over to the window to let the spiderling in. "Thanks Mister Rogers" Peter said once he entered. "No problem Parker" Steve said.

Two hours later

Steve and Bucky are still at it, Steve with his shield and Bucky with his arm. Steve accidentally hit Bucky on the he'd with his shield at full force.

Bucky fell to the ground unconscious. Bruce and Steve at his side instantly.

Bucky opened his eyes in a flash and he starts to full on attack the Avengers. "I think he's in Winter soldier mode!?" Peter yelled from the ceiling while trying to shoot webs at Bucky.

"Didn't they fix him in Wakanda!?"Bruce said as he scrambled along the floor to hide away, no need for a code green.

"A relapse maybe?" Petrov asked as he speeded over to Wanda to move her out of the firing zone.

Ten minutes later all the Avengers minus Thor and Bruce are on the towers roof trying to snap Bucky out of it while avoiding his attacks. Wanda can't seem to get into his head.

Bucky halted all attacks when he heard a whistle. When he turned to the sounds original he was met with a person in black clothes with purple bones printed on the sleeves of the arms, the black leather gloves also had purple bone print. Their head was covered by a black mask with a purple skull on it.

 Their head was covered by a black mask with a purple skull on it

(Just pretend it's purple 😂😂)

"Oi, winter we have some unfinished business business don't ja think?!"the person taunted. "Mission priority one in sight" came Bucky's monotone reply before he lunged at the person.

"Who's that?" Peter asked as the Avengers stood and watched the mysterious person block all of Bucky's attacks perfectly. "Agent Bones of SHIELD at your service" agent bones said just before Bucky punched them with his metal arm sending them flying off the roof.

The Avengers stood in silence as they watched Bucky turn around. Just before he could take a step, two chains with blades at the end hooked onto the ground and Agent Bones soon followed.

"Ooogh looks like someone got an upgrade, this is gonna be more fun than I expected" the agent said as they picked up the blades by the handles and threw them aside

"Ooogh looks like someone got an upgrade, this is gonna be more fun than I expected" the agent said as they picked up the blades by the handles and threw them aside." Let's play"

As soon as those words left the agent's mouth the soldier charged at them attempting to punch them again to which the agent caught and threw Bucky to the ground. They held both of Bucky's hands behind his back and got him on his knees.

"Barnes I expected so much more from you.... Oh well" Agent Bones said before giving a high pitched whistle that had the Avengers blocking their ears.

*******************"***********"**"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*""*""*******""************"**"*"*""*"""**""**"***"*""*""*

Here's a teaser chapter I'll make it longer next time

-Fifi