Chapter 15: Be My Friend

It was first day of school already and it became horrible. Nami can't believe that she's going to be in this class with Mr. Grumpy. "Y-you're in t-this class?" Nami's words stuttered. She clenched her fists. She can feel that her blood was hot. And she can tell that she's giving him a dagger look. The boy crossed his arms, "Yeah, and why are you here?" He came closer to her and looked down at her like she was a midget. 

She got closer and wasn't scared of him, "Well, I'm also in this class." Nami suddenly noticed that a lot of people are staring at her. She can hear her classmates whispering,

"What is she doing?"

"does she know who he is?"

"Are we gonna see a big fight?"

"Can someone please call the teacher already? I got no time for this shit."

"Goddammit. This is gonna be cool. I like her."

By these comments, she can tell that this dude has a reputation. A very bad one. 

"Great, I'm in a class with someone crazy," he said. He noticed something. "Why are you at my seat?" He pushed her away. "Oh great, you're eating here as well," he took her bento box and rapidly placed it at a different chair, "Eat there instead." He sat down and stared outside the window. He looked at Tachibana from the back, "You got a problem?" Surprisingly, Tachibana didn't react and just stood up, "Hey, let's eat here instead." She arranged Nami's sit.  "I'm pretty sure the people who sits here don't mind that we'll eat here," she sat down and continued to eat her chicken. Nami noticed she was the only one standing.

What the hell is his problem?  she thought. She didn't want to fight back with all these people looking at them; she hated it. So, she just sat down and opened her bento box. 

It was ruined. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RINGGG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already the end of class and all of the boys are already inside the gymnasium, except Kageyama. Everybody is getting ready for the big surprise. 

"Hey Hinata! Where's Kageyama? Is he coming or not?" Daishi asked while preparing the net. "Oh, I overheard that the adviser organized a meeting at their class. So I didn't wait for him," and continued tying his shoes.

"OKAY! ARE WE ALL HERE NOW?" Tanaka is all fired up, "Okay, Noya and I are gonna look for her at the 1st years. Then we're gonna ask her if she wants us to see our training. Then everybody will all gather here infront of the door. Then we show her the banner and shout "WELCOME BACK". OKAY? NOW GET READY YOU GUYS!!!" Suddenly, Daishi hit him at the back. "Can you chill down for a minute?" He looked for Nishinoya and saw him fixing his hair, "Hey, what time are you guys gonna meet her? Everybody is here already." Suddenly, Hinata butted in, "I'm so excited to meet her, Noya-san. Do you think we'll get along?" he smiled brightly. Nishinoya thought he saw stars at Hinata's eyes. He realized that Hinata and Nami can be good friends but he can tell that Nami's a bit scary than Hinata. "Well, yea I guess. Just don't test her limit. She will bite you if you do." He noticed that Daishi was waiting still waiting for his response, "Oh, we're meeting her now already." He looked for Tanaka and saw him helping out Kiyoko, "Hey! Tanaka! Let's go!" Tanaka said goodbye and left the gymnasium with Nishinoya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, that is all class. Stay safe." 

The class stood up and gathered up their things, but someone opened the door and left immediately. 

Who was that? Why such in a hurry?  Nami thought. She looked at the place where Mr.Grumpy was seating. Oh, he was the one who left, she felt relieved.

 "Hey, umm. Nishi-chan?" Tachibana called her out. Her voice sounded calm and her expression change. "Yes?" she wasn't use to it. "Do you wanna hang out? There's this convenience store called Foothill and they sell ice cream. You want?" Nami's eyes dazzled when she heard the word "ice cream". Ice cream? Ohmygoodness, she thought. "Oh I love ice cream!" She quickly took her stuff and was ready to run. "Chill, you don't have to hurry HAHA" Tachibana laughed. 

Wow, my very first friend. Nami felt blessed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn it! I'm late already, Kageyama thought.

He ran fast just to get to the gymnasium and help his senpais to prepare for the surprise. 

Why am I running? Am I that excited too?  He was confused.

And finally said to himself, 

I want her to be my friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!!!!HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

FINALLY. I. AM. BACK. ON. BUSINESS.

HEY! Wassup guys?? I know. I know. Its already been 3 years since I updated this and I apologize to all of you who fell in love with my work. I'm so happy to see at the comment section that a lot of you are so into this work of mine. I never thought that my work is that good enough to be posted here in Wattpad, but you guys are so supportive and I'm so blessed.

HAHAHAHA 

I hope this chapter will bring your happiness back and will continue to support me and my work, Just an Ordinary Stone.  Enjoy reading <3