She knocked on the door and was met with a very elderly man followed by a small woman. The old man was lean and strong for his age and looked rather healthy compared to his sick and frail looking wife. Ochako introduced herself while Bakugou stayed in the back, his hands by his sides (he wanted to shove them in his pockets but his grenades were too big). Ochako asked various questions about the missing civilians and Bakugou stayed quiet the entire time. The missing person was an 8 years old boy and had gone missing for about three days. His parents were gone abroad and the boy had stayed the week with his grandparents. Bakugou tried to stay neutral but felt his heart sink when he looked up to find the old man with tears in his eyes.

Once Uraraka was done asking questions, Bakugou and Uraraka bowed their heads and were ready to make their way.

'You must be Ground Zero.' said the older woman looking at Bakugou. Her voice was sweet and gentle unlike her husband harder tone. 'My grandson looked up to you a lot. I don't know why he did with that bad temper of yours.' she continued with a little sneaky smile. 'Please take care.'

Ochako pulled on Bakugou's sleeve trying to leave without letting Bakugou bark back.

Bakugou didn't know how to feel. He wanted to get angry about her rude remark about him but was still starstruck by her comment about her grandson looking up to him. After all the chaos with the villains he had endured during his first and second year and his previous 'bad' temper, it had pretty much ruined his hero image. Now that he was older and more aware of his hero status, he regretted all the embarrassing and shitty comments he had said in the past. Most people still didn't trust him and Bakugou didn't know what to do to improve his image. He was a good person. That's what he thought at least.

'She was really sweet.' commented Ochako and Bakugou finally snapped out of his trans. 'I feel bad for them. I don't know what I would do if I lost my grandson or my son.' she added with a sadder tone.

There was definitely something wrong with her. Even since they had left the office, she acted strange. Although she looked excited to participate in the mission, she still looked hurt. Bakugou was very observant and Uraraka happened to not be the best at hiding her emotions.

They walked into a quieter neighborhood. Uraraka was still silent and dense. Bakugou was pissed off.

'What's wrong with you?' finally asked Bakugou and Ochako was startled by his outburst. 'You act all fucking depressed.'

'It's nothing to worry about.' She answered while keeping her eyes on the ground.

'Well it looks like it's bothering you. Just fucking spit it out. People will ask questions if you look all miserable.'

'I'm sorry.' Don't fucking apologize, idiot. 'It's just...' she paused for a second before gripping harder on the pieces of paper in her hands, 'My aunt disappeared two years ago and I can't stop thinking about what happened. She went missing for four months before we found her locked in a basement.' said Uraraka and Bakugou felt like he had just been hit by a brick. 'She is still very shaken by the incident and she isn't the same. I just... I wouldn't want something like that to happen to an eight years old boy, you know?' Uraraka continued before looking Bakugou in the eyes. She wasn't crying but her face looked like she was trying not to.

Bakugou felt his entire body tingled and his throat go dry. He had underestimated her ability to hide her pain. She didn't even slightly look hurt or upset when she was telling him about her aunt. Instead, she just looked uncomfortable to talk about it. Bakugou actually felt bad about forcing her to speak about it.

'I'm sorry, I-I-I shouldn't have brought it up.' she stuttered once she noticed his distraught expression.

Bakugou looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Why was she still fucking apologizing?