TACTICS OF MORTAL 2

The next day the cell was covered with complete silence and a few footsteps heard near the door and click! The door opened and The prince entered with a bowl of blood and looked towards the girl  who was gazing outside the window as soon as the blood smell reached her nostrils her fangs came out and she jumped near the prince to snatch it but it was kept on the table as soon as she drank that the prince continued," Dear, the way you spoke yesterday was very harsh so I decided to teach you the manners and tactics myself. So are you ready?"
You looked at him and frowned ," No way!"
He took your hand and twisted your elbow at your back you groaned,"oh, ouch! Leave my hand"
He replied rudely, " now this is the way you will learn". He pushed you to the bed and leaned on u," listen you girl. Don't u dare test my bloody patience, I will leave u rutheless. What I say do that and follow me"
He approached towards the door with a gesture of order to the girl to follow him. Shaking with fear she did what he said. He took her to a forest and told her how to control hunger, how to overcome the predator desires, how to control skills and how to behave.
The chart that the lady yesterday left in the girl's room showed:

Tactic 01: How to control hunger?

To learn the ways first hold your breath press the nerves against your neck and cut your tongue with your teeth and spil out your saliava.. within few hours you can control your blood thrist bt for a new turned atleast one bowl perday per year is required.

Tactic 02 :How to overcome the predator desire?

To learn the ways focus on a single predatory , avoid much accquaintances with people and spend time in forest hunting for animals blood but new turned shuld atleast prefer human blood once in a week.

Tactic 03: How to behave?

Behavior should be calm and gentle. Agression is the nature of wolves and witty mind is the talent of vampires. Adress your priorities as "YOUR HONOUR!" and your kings and queens as "YOUR MAJESTIES!" and princes and princesses as "YOUR HIGHNESS!" Unless they allow you to recall them with their respective names. We have gift of hypnosis, so to avoid conflicts try to hypnotise your opponent and supress their will. For HYPNOSIS, look into the eyes of predatory and let them focuss on yours and speak up as command because once they are hypnotised they are your slaves.

Tactics 04 : How to control skills..

FAST MOVEMENTS: To control fast movements dont prefer public parks or places  instead jog in the forest with  day to day increasing speed.
HYPNOSIS: As  mentioned above..but to acquire this quality prefer long term meditations in predator free and quite places.
HAT OF SWORD POWER: After acquiring fast movements try some warm up exercises to built up your strength to let your hand work as sharp and blunt as a sword.
.
.
.
.
After reading, the vampire glanced at the girl and broke the silence by commanding her to follow this and then said, " Listen honey! A good news for you, father will arrive here after few months and till that you get acquainted with these skills and i will help you my sweetheart"
He then took her to a nearby forest and commanded his guards to build up a new dome for the stay of jessica and he himself
And learning started..