JENNIFER D'SOUZE

Then the lady approached the girl with a proud face and tender smile and said "I am Marisha, nice to meet u,"and gently took the girl's hands and kissed her fingers..
"Am Misty"..she spoke these few words
There was an expression of displease appeared on the face of the lady and said
"Dear u dont know the way to introduce yourself, and your name is too useless and boring in this world of vamps u need to change them soon and attire yourself with  new things"
The girl was shocked and spoke furiously
"Am not going to change my identity for you all rubbish"
Marisha frowned and went near one of the guards and wishpered something in his ear.
He nodded with honour and left the place.
The girl was struggling with her thought that at the very moment the smell of fresh blood forced her fangs out and she looked around madly to search the blood and taste them, this was ruthessless but she cant control herself. Her movements were very fast and she jumped up onto the vamp lady to take away the bowl of blood but the lady denied and made her sit there and said, "cool down! Lets make a deal. I will let u drink this but in exchange u will obey me as your mentor without any rudness"
Her body didnot listened to her mind or heart and nodded with eager to drink that blood like blood thrist
Lady said "ok then, from today your name is jennifer d' souze, ok?"
She said, "ok, ok, now give me bowl"
"No!",lady frowned with anger,then said "what bout your manners that you buried under your skirts?" . "Like if someone introduces himself or herself like I AM MARISHA, NICE TO MEET YOU! You should talk back with gentleness and adress her/him back oo sweet lady I am jennifer, nice to meet you too"
She again repeated her with curiosity and then the lady said," you  learn so fast tie your boot lace tight we have lot more to learn", then the lady lean down to the girl face, frowned and said, "dont u dare to disobey me my sweet sugar, its just the kings order that you are still alive or else i would have teared you into two fine pieces"
Lady gave a broad smile , gave the bowl and headed towards the exit , lady again gave words of departure ,"see you soon sweet sugar!"
She drank the blood like a desperate blood thirst. That warm blood gave relief to her fangs and she stood up with all her strength and looked into the mirror seeing her own desperacy to drink the blood and blood on her lips made her pale and numb.
She was surrounded with so many questions and left out without a single answer.
The next day, again the lady appeared and with a deep smile and again adressed the girl with humble voice,"Are u ready to become a real, self controlled mortal?"