Eleventh hour pt.3

Start from the beginning

"No, she's dreaming about us because she can hear us. Amy, don't just hear us, listen. Remember the room, the room in your house you couldn't see. Remember you went inside. We tried to stop you. But you went in the room. You went inside. Amy, dream about what you saw" I say.

"No. No. No!" the little girl, as well as the two duplicates, transform.

"Well done, Prisoner Zero. A perfect impersonation of yourself" the Doctor says.

"Prisoner Zero is located. Prisoner Zero is restrained."

"Silence, Doctor and Seer. Silence will fall" Prisoner Zero disappears in a rush of wind.

"The sun. It's back to normal, right? That's, that's good, yeah? That means it's over" Rory says, Amy wakes up

"Amy. Are you okay? Are you with us?"

"What happened?"

"They did it. The Doctor and Alex did it" Rory says.

"No, we didn't" I say.

"What are you two doing?"

"Tracking the signal back. Sorry in advance" the Doctor says.

"About what?" Rory asks.

"The bill" the Doctor phones the Atraxi.

"Oi, I didn't say you could go! Article fifty-seven of the Shadow Proclamation. This is a fully established level five planet, and you were going to burn it? What? Did you think no-one was watching? You lot, back here, now. Ok, now I've done it" the Doctor says, I sigh.

"Did he just bring them back? Did he just save the world from aliens and then bring all the aliens back again?" Rory asks, I nod.

"Where are you going?" Amy asks at the two of us walk off.

"The roof. No, hang on" the Doctor says as we all walk into a doctor's locker room.

"What's in here?" Amy asks.

"I'm saving the world - I need a decent shirt. To hell with the raggedy. Time to put on a show" the Doctor says chucking various clothing items around the place.

"You just summoned aliens back to Earth. Actual aliens, deadly aliens, aliens of death, and now you're taking your clothes off. Amy, he's taking his clothes off" Rory says, I giggle while Amy stares.

"Turn your back if it embarrasses you," the Doctor says, continuing to undress.

"Are you stealing clothes now? Those clothes belong to people, you know" Rory turns and he looks to Amy "are you not going to turn your back?"

"Nope" I also continue to watch a small blush covering my cheeks.

*Time skip*

The Doctor walks out in a new shirt, several ties draped around his neck and a pair of suspenders which weren't on but hanging down, Rory, Amy and I follow him out. The Atraxi is hovering overhead.

"So this was a good idea, was it? They were leaving" Amy says.

"Leaving is good. Never coming back is better" I say.

"Come on, then! The Doctor and Seer will see you now" the Doctor shouts, the eyeball drops onto the roof and scans the Doctor and me, Rory points to the giant eyeball but says nothing.

"You two are not of this world."

"No, but we've put a lot of work into it" I say, as the Doctor puts his suspenders on properly he then looks at his selection of ties.

"Oh, hmm, I don't know. What do you think?" he looks to me.

"Is this world important?"

"Important? What's that mean, important? Six billion people live here. Is that important? Here's a better question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi? Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat?" the Doctor asks, the Atraxi projects the world between them.