ThunderDome: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Beam..."

"Kiss me..."

Pavel grabbed Dome's hands and one heart stopping moment later, Pavel's chest and stomach were pressing down against Dome, Pavel's body hard and hot against his skin, cooled down by the air con in the studio. Studio! Fuck! This isn't real, Dome cried in his head. And there are people filming! What the hell was the stage direction?

Pavel trembled, his mouth devouring Dome's, and then he felt Dome's legs wrap around him and pull his hips flush against the man under him. He couldn't help but moan into Dome's mouth, as their groins pressed close, and he moved unconsciously, almost rutting himself against Dome, before he could stop himself.

Dome froze when he felt Pavel's erection press against his own. What...?! 

Dome had been so focused on the maddening feelings on his nipples, that he hadn't realized he was hard. He moaned, partly from the feel of the Pavel moving against him, partly from mortification.

"Cut!"

Pavel froze. He couldn't believe what he was feeling. Dome was hard, too? Then the situation hit him, and he let go of Dome's hands, and lifted his upper body off him. They looked into each other's eyes, both startled, and then at Aam, approaching them.

"That was really good, guys. Perfect, actually. I think we got the wide shot. Take 15 minutes, try to stay in the mood, and we will set up for the close ups. Good job, both of you."

Pavel scrambled off Dome, crouching on his legs at the foot of the bed, hoping the position would keep his condition unnoticed. He could only hope that the tight underwear he wore under the looser fitting shorts would keep his secrets.

Dome turned on his side, his back to the room, and pushed himself into a sitting position, still with his back to the room. It was the hardest thing Pavel ever did, not looking at Dome's crotch.

"You alright?" Pavel managed. "I didn't hurt your arms, did I?"

"Fine," Dome said, and glanced at Pavel, then hastily away. There was nothing either could think to say to address the situation.

"I think beers are on me," Pavel finally said, and Dome burst into startled laughter.

"First round. Second is on me," Dome said, and they grinned ruefully at each other.

An aide came over and brought them both a cold bottle to drink, and both drank gratefully, glad to have their minds on something else.

By the time the crew was ready for the close ups, Pavel's erection had thankfully abated. Luckily, for the close ups, they didn't have to actually repeat the hot action as the focus was from waist up. For Dome's close ups, Pavel only went through the motions, but his mouth was not touching Dome's chest. 

Thankfully, they weren't shooting close up of Pavel's mouth on Dome's nipples. They had had a handheld camera taking footage of that earlier, but Aam had told them that close ups were unlikely to be used. It would probably be a bit much for the TV network and the time their show aired to show close up of the nipple sucking in a BL scene. The wide shot would be enough to send the fans into a tizzy, he was sure.

Finally the ordeal was over, and Pavel had managed to keep his unruly reappearing erection from touching Dome again.

That evening at the hotel, after an excruciating dinner where the other two on-screen couples had made merciless fun of the two demanding a closed set, they could retreat into their hotel room.

Pavel pushed the door shut behind him and locked it, then toed off his shoes and put them next to Dome's. He was stalling, he knew.

"I'm taking the first shower," he heard, and the bathroom door close behind Dome.

Nothing in Pavel's experience so far had prepared him for this. He dropped heavily to sit on the bed. They had both been hard. Dome had reacted to Pavel's kisses, he was sure he had heard Dome moan a few times. And the way he had arched his back! Pavel could feel himself getting hard again. No no no no no! Not again, not when we have to share a bed again! The night before had been agony enough, but with what had happened at the studio earlier today, it was going to be hell. But Dome was hard, too! What did it mean?!

When Dome got out, Pavel was waiting at the door to the bathroom, and pushed inside wordlessly. The towel was again strategically placed in his hand, and Pavel wasted no time getting into the shower. He clapped one hand over his mouth and grabbed his erection with the other. Dome, forgive me, he thought, and started to masturbate. Pavel muffled his moans of pleasure into his hand as best he could, hoping that the noise of the shower took care of the rest. His mind raced through their scene earlier, the scent of Dome's shower gel surrounding him in the shower cubicle a far too vivid reminder of how Dome smelled, the feel of Dome's nipple in his mouth, the heat of their kisses, and that last moment, with their erections rubbing against each other. It didn't take long. Pavel came in a prolonged agonised groan he tried to muffle in his hand. Fuck my life.

Pavel towelled himself dry and pulled on his sweatpants and a well fitting t-shirt. When he neared the bed, Dome turned around and their eyes locked. 

Pavel couldn't breathe. The moment stretched. And stretched. He felt caught off guard, naked and vulnerable, and he knew his eyes were giving too much away. But he couldn't look away.

Dome's eyes moved slowly to Pavel's lips, then flicked back up.

"Are you going to make me beg?" Dome finally growled.