Chapter 1

A/N: Y/N = your name

L/N = last name

E/C = eye colour

H/L = hair length

H/C = Hair colour

That should be all unless I say more in other chapters

Your POV

"Haarrrrrryyy Pooottteeeerrrr come nowwwwwww!" A raspy voice said. Suddenly all the Death Eaters that we were fighting left Im guessing to Voldemort. When they had all left we all ran around caring to the hurt and mourning the deaths. I y/n l/n had no one that I knew of I didnt have to many friends but I knew they were all alright. So I went and looked at the damage knowing I was no longer in danger of the Death Eaters.

I was looking around and I saw a silhouette of someone up against the glass. Now I wouldnt of went and looked but clearly no one was there with them and it didnt look like a dead Death Eater so I went in.

It, it was Professor Snape he was my FAVOURITE teacher even though everyone thought he was mean and didnt know what nice was I could tell that, somewhere, deep deep down he was nice or something. Also I just really liked potions. Hehe. Anyway back to business.

"I..is someone t..there?" He asked is a raspy yet still monotone voice like normal.

"Yes Professor Snape its m..me, miss l/n!"

"H-help m-m-me." Again somehow still monotone anyway.

I somehow was almost strong for a scrawny little 7th year. Must have had a adrenalin rush or something. I could see he was attacked by a snake most likely Nagini (idk if thats how you spell it) Voldemorts snake. I managed to go on the other side than the bite and get his arm around me. I walked us as fast as I could get us to go and down to the great hall where Madam Pomfrey. She gave him the necessary potions and cast the necessary spells and she said he would be ok.

{-------Time Skip brought to you by my laziness, the time skip goes to the next year-------}

Your POV Still

All of the years that went to Hogwarts the previous year got invited back to Hogwarts to redo the previous year as well as the new 1st years

{-------Time Skip to Start of year brought to you by that reader that just farted, yes you know who you are-------}

Still Your POV

All the new First years had been sorted I thing Slytherin gained some good people. I saw that Snape was up on the teachers table again looking quite well if I do say so myself. in a teacher-student way. Yep!

Dumbledore had said he usual announcements that didnt apply to me. Then after we all ate we went to our dorms. When I arrived at my dorm I was happy to know that I was sharing a room with my best friend named Eliah. She had been my best friend since I kinda fell on her when I was running to my lesson almost late and well yeah I fell on her on the way down the stairs.

When I looked at my bed, since Eliah wasnt there yet I just saw her stuff, I immediately laid down because I was soooooooo tired. I dont know why or how I was tired though because I had slept almost the whole way here.

By the time I woke up, thanks to Eliah shaking me like a mad man, breakfast was almost over. I hurried and got ready and we raced down to the great hall. I grabbed my favourite breakfast food. Waffles! (sorry if you dont like waffles hehe)

{-------Time Skip to about a month after school started brought to you by the Gay Dumbledore hehe-------}

Still Your POV

We had been doing lessons for about a month now, and it had been fine. Eliah and I have potions together next. That means talking to Professor Snape. He hasnt talked to me since I saved him, I mean like how rude not even a thank you! But during meals I have felt a stare on me from the Professors table, I then try and glance at the place its coming and it IS coming from him.

A/N ok that's all for now but ill try and update soon it is the weekend for me but I do have to go to school sometimes. please comment and vote thanks for reading so far. :)