≒59≒

(Time Skip because I'm a lazy bitch 😔)

"God, I'm so glad I've finished all my final exams, I can't tell you how bad I wanted to cry," Jimin sighed as he made his way outside with an extremely tried Jungkook and Taehyung following behind.

"I lost...so much sleep," Jungkook muttered, slightly dragging his feet on the concrete as he walked, Jimin rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. "Same, I was tossing and turning all night," Taehyung said, whining just thinking back to that terrible night.

"I wanna go home and just pass out, seriously, don't wake me up, even for graduation." Jungkook said, Taehyung giggling as Jimin turned to look at the two. "Where'd Yoongi go? I thought he was walking home with us?"

"Nah, he left with Hoseok, they wanted some alone time," Jungkook smirked, both Taehyung and Jimin tolling their eyes. "They're nothing more than friends, Jeongguk." The older muttered, "They probably needed to talk about something that we have no business in."

"Yeah, that's what you think." Jungkook mumbled, but not loud enough for Jimin to hear, Taehyung smacked his arm. "Anyways, What are you guys planning to do after graduation?"

"The moment I come home my mom is probably going to make me looking into some colleges." Jimin said, sighing as he got a headache from just thinking about it. "You should've looked into that already."

"I'm a lazy bitch, literally what do you expect?"

Jungkook nodded and Jimin turned to pluck him. "Either way, I'm going to stay with you guys for as long as possible before I have to move really far away for some college. If I go."

"Me too! I don't wanna leave you guys!" Jungkook whined, leaning onto Taehyung, the older rolling his eyes as he pushed him away. "I guess I'd also have to agree, leaving so early would be the worst."

"Aww, so you do have a heart?" Jungkook cooed, Taehyung glared at him, "I'm really regretting my decision to date you at the moment," he mumbled, Jungkook only smiling as they continued down the sidewalk.

——————-

Hoseok had missed a day or two before final exams started, which was quite stupid of him, but he had an excused absence note. He went to put charges against his father. He didn't tell anyone when it had happened, because he didn't want to stress anyone out before their tests.

So he decided to wait until after all the exams are over to tell Yoongi the news. He had asked him to come over the moment he left the school. Because it was important.

He also told Namjoon that he wanted space because yes, up until this moment, he was still living with Namjoon. So the younger went to Seokjin house instead of his own after school.

"Hoseokie?" Yoongi muttered, waving a hand in Hoseok face, the younger blinking before looking at the smaller. "Yeah?"

"You've been staring into space for a minute now? What did you want to tell me?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded as he turned so his body was facing the other.

"So...I went to go put charges on my dad a while ago, like before exams started," Hoseok started, Yoongis eyes going wide as he looked at the younger, a small smile making its way onto his face. "Really? What happened?"

"Oh, the fucker is locked up, definitely," Hoseok smiled, "Almost a year and a half, just because he had some problems in the past. It'll definitely be enough time for me to get my shit back together at home and then find somewhere else to stay before he's released." Hoseok explained, Yoongi let out an excited yelp as he pulled him into a hug.

"Fucking finally!" He sighed, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say something. I was going to do it myself at some point." He said, Hoseok smiled as they pulled away, "Yeah? Well, you did make a promise."

"That I did." Yoongi muttered, "So you're going to move back into your house and leave Namjoon alone?" He asked, Hoseok hummed and shook his head, "I dunno, I kinda wanna make him suffer some more."

"You're a dick,"

"Trust me, I know," Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes with a small chuckle, "Definitely not something you should be proud of," he mumbled, he then looked at his phone to check the time, he sighed as he stuffed the device in his pocket. "I gotta go help my mom with some stuff, I'll see you later," he said, upset that he had to leave when it felt like he just got here.

"Yeah, see you,"

Yoongi frowned as he walked out of Namjoons house, just thinking about going to his own house and seeing all those boxes with the labels already scattered around the house made him upset.

He heard that all of his friends would be staying down at least a couple of months before they decide to move away, if they even decide that. While he's going to be moving the day he graduates. Definitely not fair.

His mother told him he would be able to find many new jobs around the new area and they'll be living next to many universities that he can look around and choose from. Which was a bit of a plus, but not enough to make him happier about moving.

"Maybe if I cry enough they'll feel bad and let me stay." Yoongi thought out loud, rolling his eyes as he heard what he said, his mother is a softie, but not that much of a softie.

He pouted as he reached the door to his home, he could already see a few boxes from the curtains, and there's many more right behind this door and in his room.

He decided to just open the door and deal with it, it's only going to get worse everyday until they finally put it in the moving truck and leave this place. So he might as well get used to tripping over the same goddamn box every time he gets out of bed and walks around his room. No matter where he put it, he always found a way to trip over it.

"Yoongi! There you are, have you seen the discard box? I kinda threw my moms empty picture frames in there and I really don't want my ass beat for throwing them away...even though I never used them." Matilda mumbled, hugging her son quickly before going back to looking through boxes.

Yoongi sighed as he went up stairs to put his things in his room. "I'll try looking for it, ma.

———-

I suck at updating :)

Imma say about 5-6 or less chapters left before I finish Pastel 😔