≒10≒

"Everything feels just right,"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"Hey pretty baby? You called?" Hoseok asked, watching as Yoongi opened the door wider for Hoseok to come in. "Yeah, I need a pick me up," Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok cooed as he literally grabbed Yoongi and brought him upstairs. Yoongi instantly wrapped his legs around the youngers waists to keep from slipping.

"There we go," Hoseok smiled proudly as he put Yoongi down, Yoongi only rolled his eyes as he sat on the bed, Hoseok following his actions.

"I think I know what we can do babe," Hoseok suddenly said, Yoongi gave him a look before he watched Hoseok's eyes hood and become slightly darker. Hoseok leaned up to the olders ear and whispered, "Just follow my lead,"

Yoongi nodded as he felt hands on his waists, he was pushed down on the bed and he felt like he was frozen.

Hoseok kissed him slowly and gently, making sure not to rush anything unless Yoongi wanted to. Yoongi instantly melted into the kiss, he felt as if he were floating and he never wanted to get down.

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything that's about to happen, Okay?" Hoseok said, looking into Yoongi's chocolate brown eyes, waiting for some kind of response. "O-okay," Yoongi finally replied, Hoseok nodded as he laid a kiss on his cheek before he moved his lips down to the pale boys' neck.

Hoseok left small, soft kisses on the pale skin, making sure not to leave any hickeys. Not yet, at least. Yoongi's eyes fluttered closed as he allowed Hoseok to do whatever he wanted to him. He ran his fingers through Hoseok's bright red hair as he softly bit his lip.

Yoongi let out a small whimper when he felt Hoseok suck lightly on his neck, still not leaving a really bad mark on the pale skin, but enough to make the smaller whine. "H-Hobi," Yoongi whimpered, he tried his best to hug Hoseok closer than he Already was.

Hoseok went under Yoongi's shirt and trailed his hands up and down his sides, he felt Yoongi shiver at the contact. Hoseok decided he would take this a larger step forward and spread Yoongi's legs so that he could get in between them.

He didn't know when, but Yoongi changed from his regular shorts into some extremely small, thin, black shorts. So Hoseok hoped Yoongi would be up for what he was about to do.

Hoseok sat up to kiss Yoongi on the lips for a couple seconds, they were moving in sync, as if their lips were made for eachother. He then grabbed Yoongi's hips and pulled the closer to his own.

"H-hoseok?" Yoongi started, his cheeks dusted a pretty red color. "Tell me to stop if I go to far, baby, it's okay,". Hoseok said, Yoongi bit his lips as he nodded, Hoseok gave the smaller a reassuring smile before he began to rut his hips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he held his hands over his face. Hoseok chuckled as he grabbed both his wrists and  cradled the smallers face. "It's okay, I wanna hear you," Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded as he took deep breaths, Hoseok smiled at how obedient his baby was as he continued to push his hips against Yoongi's, his clothed cock hitting Yoongi's.

"Mm, H-Hobi," Yoongi moaned, his fast instantly going red, Hoseok nodded as he left soft kisses on Yoongi's neck. "There we go baby,"

Yoongi tugged softly at Hoseok's hair as he felt his hips come up to meet Hoseok's, he's never done anything like this before yet he feels like he knew what he was doing. Hoseok let out a small groan as he began to rock his hips a bit faster. The action making Yoongi a complete mess.

"Ah, H-hoseok!" Yoongi moaned, Hoseok bit his lip as he looked over Yoongi, he was breathing heavily and his lips were parted in a way that was not helping Hoseok's case. The lewd moans that left his mouth were music to his ears.

Hoseok put his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck as he felt himself going even faster, he hasn't heard Yoongi protest yet, so he kept going, he kept moving his hips against Yoongi's so that he could hear the moans escaping his boyfriend. It was all worth it.

"Hoseok, Hobi," Yoongi moaned out, Hoseok brought his head up to see what the older needed. Turns out, Yoongi only wanted some more kisses, Hoseok cooed at the way Yoongi puckered his lips, waiting for another kiss from the younger.

So Hoseok gave him what he wanted, he kissed the smaller just as softly as when they had first started kissing. Yoongi moaned into his mouth and Hoseok swallowed every single one of them. "Mmm," Yoongi moans again before his whole body froze.

Hoseok knew more than too well what meant. "H-Hobi," Yoongi whined, his breathing starting to be Come really uneven. "It's okay babe, I'll clean you up, I promise," Hoseok's whispered, leaving a kiss on his boyfriends lips.

Yoongi nodded as he came, he let out a whine when he felt his shorts start to soaken.

"Good job baby, so good," Hoseok whispered into the Olders ear, earning a lazy smile from the smaller. Hoseok made sure to take note of that.

Hoseok let out a low groan as he also came, he got off of Yoongi and laid beside the older, Yoongi stared at Hoseok as the younger tried to regain his breaths. "Thank you Hobi," Yoongi whispered, he felt like if he spoke too loud it would ruin the moment.

"Anytime babyboy," Hoseok said, in he same quiet tone. "Now lets get you cleaned up," He smiles, picking Yoongi up and carrying him to the bathroom, he squinted downstairs for a second. Those lights weren't on before they entered the bedroom.

Hoseok shrugged it off as he placed Yoongi in the bathroom. "Get undressed baby," Hoseok started, already grabbing at the hem of Yoongi's shirt. But Yoongi grabbed his hand and shook his head. "I'm not...really..." he started, intense blush finding its way to his cheeks.

"Oh.." Hoseok said, quickly taking his hands off of the smaller, "Oh, okay, that's fine baby. Do you have another bathroom?" Yoongi nodded as he played with his shirt. "Downstairs and down the hallway to the left," he mumbled, Hoseok smiled as he kissed Yoongi's forehead. "Call me if you need me," Yoongi nodded as he watched Hoseok leave the bathroom.

Hoseok sighed as he went downstairs, he really can't remember these lights being on when he first got here, it was strange. But he once again shrugged it off and went into the bathroom downstairs.

Because he already had his plan on action before he got here, he brought something to change into for both tonight and possibly tomorrow. He cleaned himself up and pouted because he possibly ruined his favorite pants.

"Whatever, I made him happy and that's enough," Hoseok mumbled to himself, stuffing the pants into his bag and zipping it. Knowing he'd have to wash both his pants and the bag later.

But one thing Hoseok thought was going to be a problem was the fact that Yoongi was still so shy around the younger. How was he going to have sex with him if he won't undress infront of him? It was definitely a problem. But they've only just started dating, he was surprised he got as far as he did tonight.

Once he was finished changing, Hoseok left the bathroom with his grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt on, a style many girls would kill to see him wear.

He went upstairs and saw Yoongi on his phone, the light dull but still extremely bright to the smaller. "Hey princess," Hoseok said, nearly scaring the shit out of Yoongi. "Hi,"

"Can I stay here tonight? I don't wanna give my parents a heart attack with me coming in around...eleven o'clock at night." Hoseok said, clicking his phone and smiling at Yoongi.

The smaller nodded as he made room for Hoseok in his bed, ignoring his phones 'ding' that signaled a new message.

"Thank you Hobi," Yoongi mumbled, trying his best to get comfortable while turning towards Hoseok. "You're welcome babe, anything to make my princess happy,"

Yoongi smiled as he pecked Hoseok's lips and laid back down, he almost instantly fell asleep with Hoseok dozing off right after him.

I haven't written 16-18+ content in so long that I forgot how to write it and I think it shows..oof.

(Also, I hate writing the word cock, I cringe every time but for some reason is still write and read it so 🤠)