≒27≒

Mama said there'd be boys like you

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hoseok woke with a groan as the light from the sun shined down on his face, he didn't like mornings and he hated it when the sun decided to blind him the moment he opens his eyes.

He sighed as he looked around the familiar room, everything capturing his eye long enough for him to be focused on it for at least a second. He then looked down at something that really—and will probably always—captured his attention.

Yoongi was laying on his chest, sleeping softly, not a single sound coming from him except the soft snore as he slept so peacefully. Hoseok smiled slightly without realizing it as he rubbed Yoongis lower back, knowing he'd probably be in pain the moment he wakes up. He tried to push himself back into just a few more minutes of some shut eye but he couldn't. His body was like an alarm clock that yelled at him to wake the fuck up, it's annoying.

Hoseok looked at his phone that was still on the bed, he was happy it didn't fall on the floor while he was sleeping. He grabbed it and looked at the time, he woke up ten minutes than when he usually wakes up, which is bullshit, he loves sleep and his body is ruining it.

He then looked at his shit ton of messages he received last night. A few from friends he rarely talks to, three from Alicia, and— holy fuck, he needs to delete this group chat.

Jungcock: Everyone for hacking Hoseok's phone and find out why the fuck he isn't texting us back say I

Jin: I

Juan: that's illegal...

Jungcock: and what about it?

Juan: it's ILLEGAL

Jin: they hold competitions for this shit, it isn't illegal until I SAY it's illegal.

Juan: *sigh*

Juan has changed their name to 'done with this group'

Jungcock: your name is too long. Change it.

Jin: Yeah bitch you ain't special.

Done with this group: *SIGH*

Done with this group has changed their name to 'sigh'

Jungcock: much better Mr. Sigh

Sigh: I'm going to kill you all

Jin: SIR THATS ILLEGAL

Jungcock: JIN CALL DA POPO

Jin: BITCH BET

Hoseok sighed as he put his phone down, his friends are fucking idiots and it's too early in the morning to be dealing with their shit. He looked back at Yoongi and ran his finger through his hair. The mint was starting to fade, which reminded Hoseok that he needs to redye his red hair, or maybe he'll try another color.

His thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi, who started to yawn and sit up with a messy bed head, it being worse because of Hoseok. "morning." Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi only smiled and waved slightly as he went to stand and immediately regretted it.

"Hey hey hey, take it easy." Hoseok smiled, grabbing Yoongi by his waist and pulling him down and back into the bed. "First of all, we've still got five minutes before we have to even wake up." Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi huffed but laid on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "Second, you're gunna have trouble walking today...and maybe the next.." Hoseok chuckled when he felt Yoongi hit him.

"This is your fault," Yoongi mumbled with a pout, "My fault? You're the one who wanted to have sex in the first place and it's suddenly my fault?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi hit him again, both hits were light though. "I said what I said."

Hoseok chuckled again and then they were incomplete silence, finally, Hoseok was starting to slip back into sleep when Yoongi sat up once again. "It's been five minutes, let's go," Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok muttered something under his breath as he finally sat up too and looked at his boyfriend struggle as he got up to get dressed.

"Need help?"

"I'm independent!" Yoongi said, limping slightly as he made his way to his closet. "Very independent Yoongi, very." Hoseok sighed, standing up to help the boy walk over to the closet, he then helped him down the stairs and told him he'd come back to pick him up later, since he had to go home and get changed.

"Aww was that Hoseok?" Matilda suddenly asked, Yoongi jumped as he turned around and looked at his mother with wide eyes. "I wanted to see him more, you know? I could tell there was something wrong and I had guessed it was because of him, I was gunna give him a piece of my mind." She said, and then smiled, "You know I'm kidding. Anyways, do you want some breakfast? Gosh, you're up so early,"

"No ma, I'm fine-" Yoongi started but then whimpered a little as he had to hold on to the couch to keep him from nearly falling. "Are you Okay?" Matilda asked, turning to her son as Joluen and Mary walked in, the two sitting on the couch.

"I'm fine," Yoongi smiled, Matilda gave him a look and then turned to Joluen, she then looked back at him. "Lies."

"I'm being serious! I'm fine," Yoongi said defensively, Matilda narrowed her eyes as she looked at the boy and the way he was holding on to the couch to stay standing straight. "Walk over here and give me a hug then,"

"Hm?"

"You heard me, you haven't hugged your mother in awhile, I feel lonely," Matilda pouted, one that looks like Yoongi's pout that he uses to get what he wants. And no one could resist that. Yoongi groaned as he took his hand off the couch and limped towards his mother.

He gave her a hug and held on because goddamnit he was going to fall. "Let go of me, Yoongi."

"But I love you!" Yoongi smiled, kissing his mothers cheeks, Matilda rolled her eyes and then looked at Yoongi. "You had sex, didn't you?"

"I- wha-what?!" Yoongi yelled, throwing himself off of his mother and leaning against the door. "No..why would you say that?"

"I know that limp from anywhere, how do you think I know all about-" Matilda started, but Yoongi cut her off, "Well I don't need to know all about it. Thank you very much." Yoongi said and then sighed, "Is it bad that I did?"

"No." Matilda shook her head, "It's okay, as long as you don't get pregnant, or STDs," Matilda smiled, Yoongi gave her a look of disbelief, "I- I can't get pregnant? And he doesn't, he's clean,"

"Oh my god, you two actually did it?!" Matilda yelled, "I was just bullshitting and I thought you were just going along with it but you did?!" Matilda squealed, running up to her son and pulling him into a bear hug. "You're too grown up for this world but I love you so much! He's so good for you so I'm glad and- oh, you need pain killers." She said, Yoongi nodded and he sighed as he watched his mother run into the bathroom.

He looked at Joluen and Mary and saw the looks of complete disbelief on their faces, except Joluen didn't look disgusted, just Mary, but who gives a shit about her old ass.

Matilda came back and gave Yoongi the pills, she was going to fangirl some more but then there was a loud honk outside, signaling Hoseok came back to pick him up, he waved good bye to his parents and left. He was still feeling embarrassed and he was probably still red after what just happened.

But he's going to be okay, because the moment he saw Hoseok, he smiled and got in the car with him, telling him about the most embarrassing moment of his life that just happened inside of his home.

Hoseok laughed once Yoongi was finished with the story, they were almost at the school. "You have a very precious mother,"

"Yeah, you say that, I bet your mother is nice too." Yoongi mumbled, looking out the window, Hoseok sighed and bit his lip, his face still stinging from the slap he received from his father when he had gone home to get changed and grabbed his things.

"Yeah, she's alright."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
😔 y'all are going to hate me in these upcoming chapters..I'm sorry ahead of time..