Chapter #1

Friday

SQUUEEEEEE!!!!! That was me 'squeeing'! Im SO happy!! Mackenzie is not gonna be at school for 1 WHOLE WEEK!!

How cool IS that? Now I'll be able to have SOME peace at school!! Today she was bragging that she will be going to Hollywood and was going to meet all the superstars.

Everyone was crowded around her locker and I had almost been TRAMPLED alive!! Everyone was like-

'Wow, Mackenzie that's so great!'

'OMG hon! We all will miss you!'

'Can you bring me anyone's autograph!?'

'MacKenzie would you take me with you?'

'MacKenzie you are a celebrity yourself!'

It was all MacKenzie this and MacKenzie that.

She's just an evil little crocodile in lip gloss and designer clothes.

But I am just relieved that she is gone. Now she wouldn't be able to come between me and Brandon!

Anyway today my cousins came and all of them are of Brianna's age. Their parents had gone to attend a ceremony and as my cousins are troublemakers (Just like Brianna!) they decided to leave them here. That means triple torture for me this weekend!

So, I thought to call Zoey and Chloe and go to the mall with them. And they both said 'Yes, of course!' Great!

I begged some money from my Mom and she gave me 100$! We had AWESOME fun at the mall! We tried out cool and funky outfits and thank goodness there weren't any of those girls with pierced belly buttons and blond highlights who would pull the curtains even when you're like HALF-NAKED and say things like 'That looks SO cute on you!' even if you are wearing a TRASH BAG. We decided to take some Designer clothes and wear them at WCD. The others would be SHOCKED! Chloe took a white dress with fabulous designs, Zoey took thigh high stockings with cute little bows and a matching top and a skirt, and I took an awesome looking jeans jacket and a tank top!

We also had a bite at Queasy Cheasy. Well, I have to admit, the taste of that pizza was not THAT bad after all!

But when I got home and went to my room, I WAS ALMOST GOING TO FAINT. Brianna and my cousins were playing at MY ROOM, and they had PAINTED the walls with random colors! Brianna and my other cousin Julie had made a big mess of my bed and were jumping on my bed because my bed was very..um.. springy! Mom had just gone to the neighbor's house to chat because she was bored! ARGH!

Now I'm shooing them outta my room! If I had such a bratty girl of mine, I would teach her some manners and not pamper her and keep saying 'She's just a KID!'