hello its been awhile

Hello again, its been awhile sense I posted an update. Well to start off this lovely tale, I lost hamish awhile ago, and one of my cats that I had for a long time got really sick (he was an inside outside cat) and he didn't come home for a couple days, and we knew at that point he was dead (this happened like 2 days ago) I cried.

Happy news I got two more cats and named them Caspian (cass for short, and all black cat with white dots) I call him a backwards dalmation. The second one is named tyberious (grey with a white dot on his inner thigh) we called him ty. (They are both boys)

I also went to go text a person on here because I read one of their stories and they said they were a disaster Bi (I'm pan) but this app sucks and the first message didn't go through that explained why I texted them, then I panicked and said the first message didn't go through and then didn't explain anything.

Still live in a shit hole (don't know if I talked about it) and I'm still and depressed little shit. I get my snake bite piercings when I turn 16 (next month) which I'm happy about. I'm also questioning my gender, which is fun (and I have no one to talk to about that.)

Anyway its been fun to ramble (no one reads this anyway) as always if you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here, have fun don't die, and I'll see you when I decide to ramble again.