sparks???

we had both gotten changed out of our wet clothes and we were both lying in my double bed, watching friends (best show). My head was lying on his chest and I couldnt help but shiver as his hand stroked circles on my arm. His chest vibrated as he chuckled quitely under his breath. "what?" I asked looking up at his face unable to tear my eyes away from his perfect jaw line. he smiled at me flashing his white teeth and said "nothing I just pictured you in that skirt again." I mustered up the best glare I could give and punched him in the arm "ughhh shut up, don't remind me. why dose my mother hate me?" he rubbed his arm and winced "ouch, dude that hurt" I poked my tounge out at him, "and hey, you looked hot today." a blush formed on my pale cheeks and I rolled my eyes "shut up you horny bastard" .

he scoffed "pfft me..horny? never" scarasm seeping through every word he spoke. I laughed "please dude you could barely keep your eyes off my chest before" I retorted. "hey look whos talking you were pretty much drooling when I took my top off."

"please, you were eye raping me!" he then pushed me on my back and straddled my legs, he was so close that I could feel his warm breath hitting my neck, sending shivers running up my spine and making my whole body feel as if it were on fire.

AN: hey I'm on my iPod so sorry about the mistakes, this chapter sucks, and I was hoping to put in a kiss but I'm so tired, so.that's probably in the next chapter. that chapter is going to be steamy!!!!!

thanks xo riri