"Here." He says, pushing down keys to perform a song. Not one anybody new, just him. It's beautiful, not very classical more spicy, but beautiful still.

I shake my hips, looking at the way he plays, his fingers moving fast and his lips turned into the smallest of smiles.

"It's beautiful." I say and he stops playing, turning towards me, he mumbles something along the lines of, "just like you.", but I don't buy what my ears sold.

"If you know what notes go well together it is easy." He says and I nod, looking down at my feet.

After a few moments of silence he gets up, putting his hands on both sides of the table I was leaning on on either side of me. Our bodies centimeters apart, his breath fanning over me while I look up at him.

"Why are you not at the party?" He asks, pushing a piece of hair out of my face. "I've never been to a party, I'm kinda scared of all of that." I say, his eyes sparkling with the moonlight shining through the window behind him in the dark room.

"Get changed." He says and I furrow my eyebrows, slowly going to my closet. "Don't wear something too revealing though... I for one don't want guys to hit on you and two don't want drunk me to accidentally hit on you." He says and I roll my eyes as I go get changed in the bathroom.

The light shines on my face roughly, different from the faded light in my room. I put on the black tight fitting dress pretty easily. As it slowly goes down my thighs as I pull at it, I look in the mirror.

Then I look down at my legs, knowing that the dim light and lack of people with right minds will make it some nobody sees my scars. But I put makeup over them either way.

I walk out, and he stares. Thinking.

"Come with me," He says after a second of thought, grabbing my arm and taking me out of my room. He heads past everybody easily, like it's normal to see three thousand couples making out along the walls of your home.

We go down the stairs, down a hall and towards the courtyard. Going straight past the courtyard and straight into a large room.

People dance in this room, one of the sources of the loud music coming from here. Everybody jumps up and down, trash music playing that I know River didn't pick.

People play a game in the courtyard, Kingston's friends are where we are in the what I assume was before a living room.

River looks at me with a smile, "Here's drunk River and sober Reid." Kingston says, Reid standing still with his arms crossed while River jumps up and down while drinking out of a bottle with his arm wrapped around Reid.

I look at Reid, "I'm sorry." I say sarcastically and he shrugs. "Comes with the job of being a bozo's friend." He says and I nod, pointing discreetly at a River even though I know he sees. Reid sneaks me a smile, with River gasping unrealistically.

With his slow reaction time, Kingston looks at me, clear what he's thinking, I loved that about him, I didn't have it wonder unless he wanted to hide something from me.

Which he never did.

He smiles, his eyes bright lips curved upwards as he takes me over to the couch and sits me on his lap.