Chapter Four

Kristons POV

I woke up in my clothes from yesterday and my makeup smeared on my face. I must have been really tired. I got up and went to the bathroom to wipe off all the makeup off my face. I strolled into the kitchen and picked up a banana from the fruit bowl, and tiptoed to Lilys room. I creaked it open and see a light gleaming at her face. She rolled over and looked at me. "Morning." i said in a raspy voice prior to just waking up. "Mornin." she replied. I picked out an outfit for today and rushed to the bathroom I felt dirty and sweaty and I really wanted to take a shower. I stripped down and hopped in the hot shower.

Lilys POV

(A/N I hated my POV last chapter #sorrynotsorry kelsey)

I fell asleep last night while watching revolution. my new favorite tv show.

I looked gross noticing I still had my clothes on from yesterday. I got up and went to my closet.

I picked out maroon leggings, grey sweater, and these really cool slippers. and Went back into bed and went on my phone

"Morning." Kris says creaking open my door. "mornin." She closes and and goes.

After a while I decide to get up. I got to the kitchen and and check the calendar Halloweens this Friday great...

"Kris what are we doing for Halloween?" I ask her. she looks nervous. "I dont know exactly..." She says. "I think im just gonna stay home." She muttered.

*Next morning*

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring.

Shut

Up

You

Stupid

Thing

Before

I

Stab

You

I eventually got up because, I couldn't go back to bed. i head to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

You could see all my imperfections but, I didn't care I mean society sucks. Enough of that.

I stripped down and got in the shower and did ma thang. When I got out i dried off and walked to my closet in my towel.

After i got dressed i decided to check on kris. I open the door and see her on her bed looking down at her phone smiling. "Who ya textin, hmmmmmm??" i asked running over to her. "Nobody you know." she said looking up. "Okay..." I said. She wiped her hands on her jeans and when she wipes her hands on her jeans that means her hands are sweaty and when her hands are sweaty that means shes hiding something, and she was definitely hiding something. "What are you hiding?" i asked folding my arms. "Nothing... why would you say that?" she said with a little laugh at the end. "Haha, very convincing." I said. "I dont know what your talking about." she said getting up and leaving. "Whatever." i said with a sigh. I got up and went to my room.

Kristons POV

I walked out of my room leaving lily. Pheeww that was a close one haha. My phone chimed. I grabbed it and there was a text from Matt.

'Hey beautiful, wanna hang out soon?'

Did-did he just call ME beautiful? My life is officially complete.. Omg. "LILY! MATT JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL!"

"Oh so HE is the one youve been texting, huh."

"Um... I never said that." I pointed out.

I decide that I should go get my shoes on and rush Lily so we're not late.... "Move your butt!" I say to her.

I put on my black converse and grab my back pack. "Come on!" I say again.

"Alright alright." She grabs her bag and goes. We slide into my car and head off to school.