Chapter Three

Lily's POV

I ran into my room for no reason lol. I decided that I should go do something even though it's like 4.

I go get changed into some jeans, a plain pink tee with white sleeves and a pocket, And White vans. I decided to go long boarding since I didn't have anything else to do.

I go out side and grab my board and hit road I didn't know where I was going but, I was just enjoying myself minding my business but, then I bump into this guy.

"Hey watch it!" I say "Oh im sorry." This guy had a Canadian accent so he isn't from here I look at him. Holy Crap I bumped into Shawn Mendes.

"O-Oh im s-sorry." I say "No need i wasn't looking where I was going." He replies we stare at each other for awhile "Im Shawn." He says. i smile "Im Lily" I say "Thats a beautiful name Lily." He says

"So Umm Nice meeting you" He says. "U-Uh yeah" I reply "Umm I hope this doesn't sound too weird but could I have your number?" He says. I nod "Here give me your phone." He say. We exchange phones "Password?" We say at the same time. we both giggle (A/N Boys giggle.....) I put my number in and my contact in as Li Liii✌️💛 And give his phone back to him. I take mine and see he put his in as Shawwnnnn💜😜

"Well I have to meet up with my friends Bye!" He says "Bye Shawn." I say and we both walk or I was skating away.

Shawn's POV

Ok that girl was really cute. Her hair, Her Dimples, Just wow. I was just walking around because, everyone else was doing there own thing.

I walk back to The hotel and decide to text Matthew

Me: Neeeeed to talk to you!

He doesn't reply. Oh wait yeah he's with that girl he likes. He hasn't stopped talking about her since they picked me up. I decide to text Lily if she's back at her house ,apartment condo, basement idk.

Me: Hii:)

Li Liii✌️💛: Hullo There

Me: Wyd

Li Liii✌️💛: Just going back to my house wbu.

Me: Just being bored alone. My friend Matthew is off with some girl he likes.

Li Liii✌️💛: wait, could this girls name be Kriston or Kris by any chance?

Me: Yeah.....Why?

Li Liii✌️💛: Oh well you see that's my best friend.

Me: Ohhh ok then 😏

Li Liii ✌️💛: 😂 Ive got to go! Later ✌️

Me: Bye 👋

*Sigh* Shes so perfect.

Kristons POV

I pulled up into the Starbucks parking lot... And then my jam came on. I could not pass this song up. It's Anaconda by Nikki Manaj. This is me and Lilys jam. "MY ANACONDA DONT. MY ANACONDA DONT. MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN." The radio roared. I started dancing and singing in my truck. Right when the song ended I herd tapping on my window and jumped. I looked out of the window and saw Matt. Oh. No. Was he watching me? I turn my truck off and get out. Matt stands there laughing and holding his stomach. "Are you ok...?" I asked with a smile on my face. He is just so cute. "Yeah." he said while checking his phone. "Hey I took a video of you... singing. And I sent it to Lily..." he said trying to hold in a small laugh. I punched him in the arm playfully. "OW DAMN GIRL." He said. I giggled at how he said it. "C'mon lets get some coffee I said as we walked through the gates of heaven.

Lilys POV

IM SOO BORED. I don't have anything to do. I would ask Shawn if he wanted to hang but I'm gonna give him some time to settle in I mean he just got here. I got up from my bed and looked out of my bedroom window. It was a beautiful day. The sun gleamed through the corner of my window, and there was beautiful lighting... This calls for a selfie!! I grabbed my phone and took a quick pic and decided to go into the living room. Im usually outside doing something or out running errands or just skating but i think I should probably do something different today. I ran around the house looking for my laptop. Once I found it i laid on the couch and coved myself up in blankets and watched a movie. Kristin does this a lot and I now know why.