Chapter One

||Kristons POV||

I laid my towel down on the sun chair, along with my best friend Lily. We had decided to take a trip down to the community pool. She had long light brown wavy hair that reached her waist with sparkling hazel eyes that anybody could fall in love with. Then there me. Plain Jane. Long dirty blond hair that met my lower back with brown/green eyes. We aren't alike but opposites attract. She was the popular one. But in a good way. She was the athletic type too. She was really into dance and she was really good at it. But Im not like her. Im completely different. I like to sit in my bed with a big sweater on with netflix on my laptop and twitter on my phone.

I dug into my bag looking for my sunglasses. Once I found them, I glanced over at Lily that was staring at a group of boys playing around in the pool. They look fairly familiar. But i just cant say where I remember them from.

||Lily's POV||

Me and Kriston decided to go.

Down to our community pool because, I mean watching Mickey Mouse on a loop gets annoying.....

I spot a group of guys playing around. they look super familiar.

"Kris." I say "She looks up from her phone "Wha." She replies "Do they look familiar to you?" I ask. She nods her head yes "It's not just me?" She says. "Come on let's find out." I say "Wait what?" She says.

Kriston was always the shy one in our duo. So, I want to get her out of her shell. "Lets go Kris" I say and grab her hand.

She drops her phone and comes with me. As we get closer they seem more and more familiar. As soon as we reach the stairs into the pool it hits me.

Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, And Cameron Dallas. Woah. Wait what. I can't believe I didn't see it.

"What are we doing?" Kriston asks "No clue anymore." I say. As I say that the one and only Nash Blue Eyed Hamilton Grier looks at me and smiles. I blush and grab Kriston's hand once again. And walk away. Well Damn.......

To be honest right now no clue what's going on......

||Kristons POV||

She sat me down on the chair and told me who they were. "NO?!" I asked sitting there utterly confused. "YES!" She replied. "Dude. what are we supposed to do? Just walk up-" she stood up and made her way over to them. Please tell me she did not just do that. O. M. G. What is she doing?! My eyes followed her over to the edge of the pool. She sat down and dipped her feet in the pool. They were laughing and talking and then she pointed at me. I quickly looked away before they saw me staring creepily at them. A couple seconds later I looked back at them and I see Lily start walking back over to me with a wide smile. "They wanted us to sit with them." My jaw literally dropped. I kept on staring at her. "Dont just sit there. Get your stuff." she said sassily. Well damn, I thought as I grabbed my stuff. She really had a way with boys.