Not just normal brownies // Random One Shot

Start from the beginning

He says, and you take his hand while you see his eyes get relaxed.

"Kicking in are they?"

"You're so soft and comfortable all the sudden too."

He sighs, and you run your hand down his hair gently.

"Here we go. Goodbye sober L, it was nice knowing you."

You laugh, and he glances up.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, honey."

You answer gently, while you feel him shift slightly.

"This feels...Wierd. like I'm laying on an infinite couch...Or floating in space."

He mumbles, and you cant help but laugh, knowing that he would be spouting nonsense for the next hour or so.

"An infinite couch?"

You ask, and he doesnt answer, clearly focusing on how his body was feeling.

"My whole head feels foggy too, but for the most part my limbs just feel really heavy."

He continues, soon after falling into silence again while the effects set in more. After a few minuets and you were sure that they were in...full swing, you look down before gently tapping his nose.

"What are you thinking about, hm?"

You ask, and he takes a second to answer before you see a smile creep across his lips.

"I dont even know. If I close my eyes I can almost.....See things? I don't know, it's really wierd...like colorful shapes and geometric patterns."

He says as he begins to let out a small laugh, and you cant help but laugh too. Maybe this could be fun...You've certainly never seen him under the influence before, and this would probably be one of the only times you ever would.

May as well get some enjoyment out of it while you can.

"Still feeling okay?"

You ask, and he nods, allowing himself to smile softly.

"Yes. I feel completely fine."

He answers, opening his eyes slightly to look at you.

"You're beautiful you know."

He says, and you blush, feeling his hand reach up toward you and touch your face, feeling your skin with his cool slender hand.

"Honey, want to hear a joke?"

You say, and he looks up with his extra sleepy expression, his eyes only a little red.

"What do you call the grim reaper for bees?"

"What?"

He asks, his expression slightly dazed.

"The grim beeper."

You answer, and you see a smile begin to spread across his thin lips before he cracks up.

It was certainly very rare to hear a laugh from him, but soon after your joke, he was almost killing himself laughing.

"Jeez, it wasnt that funny, was it?"

You ask, unable to control your own smile while you listen to his laugh. It was adorable, and sounded so dorky that it made you melt.

"You know...Buzz kill would make more sense...The grim beeper..ppfft.."

He smiles, and you do so as well before getting up, shaking your head.