𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒. 𝑤𝑒'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠

♝♗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:

𝑊 𝐸 ' 𝑉 𝐸   𝐴 𝐿 𝐿
𝐿 𝑂 𝑆 𝑇   𝑂 𝑈 𝑅   𝑀 𝐼 𝑁 𝐷 𝑆

"They're asleep. Everyone." Evie observes in horror as the group walk through the picnic tables the school uses for lunchtime.

The Core Four try not to let it phase them that much that their new home is going through a dark period like this. Auradon always seemed like nothing could go wrong, but Harry knew better. Harry listened for hours on end how truly horrid Auradon was, and Jax was always very descriptive.

"I can't get Ben," Mal announces, looking up from her phone as her friends respond similarly.

"Or Dizzy or Doug," Evie continues worriedly.

"Or Jane, the signals out." Carlos was just as troubled as his friends.

While the four went over their sleeping classmates and while Gil was having a blast, Harry was being extra mischievous. It was of course mainly to get a rise out of Jay, though it could've been any of the four kids, it was just easier to get on the son of Jafar's bad side.

After having his emotions on display for some of his worst enemies, he needed to take back some control. If that meant annoying and provoking the ex-thief as much as possible, Harry was more than willing to go at it.

"Ooh, well, I believe I deserve some compensation for my many muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." He spoke to the snoring student as he plucked the boy's wallet from his pocket.

His actions were cut off by the target of his hate at the moment. "You do. Me not squashing you like a bug." Jay said, taking back the dollar bills and placing them inside the student's front shirt pocket.

Harry laughs, "Think I'm scared of you, Jay?" He turns his hook towards the athlete's neck.

"Guys!" Mal and Uma call out in unison.

Harry abandoned his plans momentarily as they went closer to the school. Suddenly, the idea of seeing Jax again was much more reality than fantasy. He blocked out what the rest of the group had begun to discuss as he imagined meeting the infamous Ruby Queen. All he really knew about her was what Jax had told him, which wasn't much.

Harry collapsed into the sheets of his bed inside the boat, the Lost Revenge. Sweat covered both his and Jax's bodies as they panted, exhausted from their most recent activity.

After a while, they simply laid next to each other, 'till Jax had to ask, "What had Uma so off today? It was like the water in her drink was saltier than normal."

"She-who-shall-not-be-named is forcing Carlos De Vil to throw a party for her in Hell Hall," Harry answered. It surprised Jax to hear that Mal was the source of a party on the Isle, seeing as how she hated them, "My guess is she just isn't happy that Mal is up to something. And when she's up to something, she usually succeeds." Harry got up from the bed and made his way to the wooden table that contained leftover food and alcohol, "All I know is that she's going to crash it at around midnight I think, want to be my date?" He asked once he was back on the bed, two mugs of whiskey for them both.