"Shut up!" I say to her laughing. "You go first and i'll come after. I dont want the unnies to think anything"

"Okay okay" she says as she gets up from the bed.

"Bye guys bye bye bye im tired night" she says as she waves at the girls a bunch of times and they wave her off as she leaves.

I think what my next move will be. How long do i need to wait? Shall i just go now or should i wait 5 minutes?

Fuck it, i'm not waiting any longer.

"Guys... im tired too, im going to head off" i say as i fake a yawn and give them my best stretch.

"Okay babe. Goodnight" Jennie unnie replies and Jisoo says goodnight too.

I make my way to Lisa's. I knock on her door waiting for her to answer.

"That was quick" she says as she opens the door and stands with her arm raised up resting on the door frame.

I grab her by her waist and push her back kicking the door shut with my leg. I turn around and push her against the door.

I kiss her hard like I've been starved for years. Deprived of her succulent lips. She fumbles a little and eventually settles on placing one of her hands on my waist and the other on the back of my head.

I kiss her harder, not letting her push away as im pressed up against her. I bite her lip and she pulls away.

"Wait wait, hold on" she says as she sweeps her hands through her hair.

"I uh, i got you something" she says as she moves away from me towards her drawer, her hair a little messy from the moment we just shared. "Its here somewhere. Nothing grand but- oh! Here it is" she says as she walks back to me with a little box.

I take it and open it feeling a little nervous. Its a guitar pick with the Thai flag on it. Aw, how cute.

"Do you like it?" She asks me with her big smile. How could i not. "I know its nothing big but, i was shopping with my friend and saw it. I wanted you to have it. Add to your collection and stuff" she says as she scratches the side of her head.

"I love it" i respond to her as i kiss her cheek. I go to place the gift box back on her desk.

"So where were we?" Lisa says as she appears behind me. Startling me a little.

"I think..." i say as i tap her lips. "Right here" i continue as i place my arms around her neck and move in closer. She moves my hair out my face, tucking a few strands behind my ear.

She clutches my face with one hand as she kisses me firmly. She pushes me back onto her bed. I let her take over, i was tired from travelling so much today, but next time it'll be my turn again.

She looks up at me after a few minutes. She rubs our noses together. Since when was she this soft? "Sleep here tonight?" She asks me.

"Of course" i reply to her and give her a kiss. Moving her over as i get up from the bed.

"What? Where you going?" She says as she sulks.

"Getting my PJ's duh" i reply to her.

"Girl, just wear one of my tshirts. Come on. Lets cuddle till we fall asleep" she says as she whines.

I say okay and grab her otter things t shirt. As i put it on im hit with the smell of her scent. I might just keep this.

I get under the sheets with her, she moves over so i can get in.

"Come here" i say to her as i put my arm under her.

She places her arm around my stomach, drawing circles on my stomach.

"I like this" she says mindlessly.

"Me too" i reply to her watching her fingers.

"Its good" she says as she pauses her motion and then continues again.

It was very calming, slowly sending me to sleep.

"Yeah... it is" i reply as i yawn.

"Lets sleep" she says as stops her art on my stomach and nuzzles into my chest "Goodnight my lady" she says.

I let out a laugh. Shes copying what i sent in my text to her. "Goodnight love" i reply to her as i kiss the top of her head.

---
So guys ... im thinking of publishing a new fic soon called 'flirting with you' its gonna be an AU but they're all like the same age they are rn. Would you guys read it?? It wont be a super long fic like i think this ones gonna end up being like.

🌹 thank you for reading, voting n commenting like always bbies 🥀