Me: yeah, but even then it wasn't my proper colour. So you like it?

Rosie posie 💙: of course i do. Its on you after all😳

Me: hahah stop it! Anyways have to go. About to take off.

Rosie posie💙: okieee, have a safe flight my lady, text me when you reach?

Me: Sure💖💖💖😘😘😘

Well, knowing Rosie and well, the other girls liked it, i felt more confident. I've always been insecure of my natural colour. I wont keep it for long but, why not, sometimes you just have to get out of your comfort zone.

Once i get to Thailand im immediately greeted by my parents and my grandparents. I spend the day with them and the rest with my friends.

Yes the gjrls and i spend a lot of time together, so much that when we're separated it feels weird. They'll get here tomorrow and i'll greet them tomorrow at our hotel that we're staying at.

I hope Chaeng and i are close together.

Is it weird to miss someone you saw literally less than 24 hours ago, this much?

•••

Rosé pov:
We've just arrived at our hotel in Thailand. We'll be staying here for the next 4 days and then back to Seoul for a few days... apparently the company has something planned for us which we'll find out about after the encore.

I grab my guitar case and suitcase from my manger and make my way to my room. I was in the room opposite Jennie and next to Lisa. Lisa's room was opposite Jisoo's.

I haven't seen Lisa yet, but she FaceTimed me to ask where i am. She popped over to her home just before i got to the hotel so i missed her. I told her to come over to my room.

However, we ended up doing a vlive in Jisoo's room. Unexpected but pleasant nonetheless.

We're all currently still in Jisoo's room. Jennie and Jisoo are sat on her sofa watching a Korean tv show.
Lisa and i are sat on her bed.

"Hey" i say to her as i move closer to her on the bed. She was sat on the corner of Jisoo's bed.

"Hey" she replies to me and looks at me with a smile.

"I've been waiting to see you alone all day, you know" i speak up.

"Me too. Why do you think i told you to come to my room for dessert" she says to me as she winks me at a couple times.

"You're such a perv Lis!" I say while laughing and slapping her shoulder.

"Oh come on. You can't blame" she says as she winks at me again and blows me a kiss.

I feel myself getting hot already. She was too much, having her the way i have had recently, i cant bare to be away from her.

"Shall we go to your room?" I ask her, not wanting to be away from her any longer.

"Damn, you really missed me that much?" She says to me dramatically with her hand on her chest.