1.0

ZACH

after corbyn and i's little make out session he drove us to the mall that was a town over from us.

as soon as we arrived i took off towards zumies dragging corbyn along with me.

-

after asking corbyns opinion on literally everything i tried on, i finally settled on a bleach stained Thrasher hoodie, a rick and morty t-shirt and a pair of tyler the creator socks.

as i went up to pay for the items corbyn rushed in front of me and pulled out a large wad of cash.

my eyes widened at the amount of cash. and wondered how he accumulated that much money.

my mind then went to the day we met.

when i watched him complete a drug transaction.

"how did you get all that money?" i blurted out
curiosity getting the best of me once again.

"don't ask questions you know the answers to, zach." he said to me as he put his arm over my shoulder pulling me close.

i don't know what it is about corbyn, but he just makes me feel so happy and safe.

-

"do you mind if i stop by somewhere before i drop you off?" corbyn asked

"of course not, i don't care what we do as long as i get to spend time with you." i said softly and smiled at him.

-

as he drove i realized we were heading to the not so nice part of town. but it didn't really bother me

the farther he drove the worse the neighborhoods got. i was starting to get a little scared.

corbyn finally pulled up to a rough looking house.

he got out of the car and i thought he was gonna leave me outside but then he came over to my side and opened the door.

he grabbed my hand and led me to the front door.

corbyn did a rhythmic knock on the door until a man a little bit shorter than corbyn opened the door.

the man looked at me then at corbyn.

"he's cool." corbyn said to the man.

'what did he mean by that?' i silently asked myself.

the man just nodded and walked back into the house, corbyn taking my hand and leading me in the same direction as the man.

we arrived to a living room like area, when i looked around i saw large bags filled with a white powder and some filled with green buds.

i backed up and hid behind corbyn, i'm terrified of this whole situation.

i started nervously playing with the hem of his shirt.

he looked back and sensed my anxiousness.

corbyn walked over to the white packages and picked up one then he walked over to the weed and grabbed two of those.

corbyn walked up to the man and handed him a stack of money.

then we left , heading out to the car.

-

"corbyn what the fuck was that!?" i said kind of loudly.

"business." he said and winked at me.

"this isn't a joke corbyn, i was terrified in there!"

"look, i'm sorry baby boy, i promise i won't bring you here again." he said and kissed my cheek.

i didn't reply i just mustered up a smile and sunk back into the cars seat and stayed silent the rest of the car ride.

a lot longer than usual chapters :)

i'm literally exhausted. i started school yesterday and i'm not happy ab it.

anyway please tell me what you think of the story so far. i feel like i write better when i have feed back or constructive criticism.

vote|comment|share