Arnav: I’m sorry.
Khushi frowned: I don’t want your sorry, every time you hurt me like this, you’re going to say sorry and I accept and smile at you, then the matter ends?? I’m not like this, at least you should hear what I’ve to say. You are ASR in your office and with others, for me you’re my husband and you can’t get angry on me without any reason, I accept being scolded when I’m wrong or did something wrong, but not like this, these small stupid fights and misunderstandings sometimes leads to divorce..
Arnav who was listening patiently to her, got scared when she mentioned the word “Divorce”.
Khushi noticed the fear on his face: I’m not telling you that I will leave you.

Arnav look deeply at her: Why do you talk like this? I don’t like when you talk about leaving me, everyone can leave me except you

Arnav look deeply at her: Why do you talk like this? I don’t like when you talk about leaving me, everyone can leave me except you. I will never let you go far away from me.
Khushi kissed Arnav’s cheeks whispering: Sorry, I was angry with you that’s why blabbered my things..
Arnav made her lay on the bed, and went to his side, Khushi moved near him cuddling him: I don’t like when we fight, things become so awkward.
Arnav caressed her cheeks: We will try to fight less then. Both giggled, looking at each other.
Khushi woke up early today worried for Anjali, Anjali's state didn't let her have a peaceful sleeping only thinking what Shyam is doing with her.
She look at Arnav's side, she stayed admiring him for a while, ruffling his hair making time for everyone to wake up.
After sometime Arnav woke up yawning, he looked at Khushi who was sitting on the bed already awake.
Arnav kissed her cheeks smiling: Good morning!

Khushi smiled shyly: Good morning.
Arnav walked to get ready, but Khushi held his hand stopping him: Please today don't go for work..
Arnav surprised, but the next moment he came near her: Why? Do you want to romance with your husband??
Khushi shook her head blushing, Arnav chuckled. She turned serious: Woh..Arnav.. I want to tell you something about Anjali...
Arnav nodded calmly, but his heart was beating faster indicating him that news isn't that good: Batao..
Khushi narrated everything Akash and what she saw to Arnav. All the way, Arnav had various emotions on his face, he was angry, sad, feeling guilty and what not..
************************
Arnav pushed the door angrily making a way for himself in this so called hell for his Di. This scene made clench his fist angrily, Anjali was cleaning the floor while Shyam was drinking his coffee throwing glares at her.
Anjali stopped looking at Arnav crying, she looked away not able to look in his eyes. Shyam was hell shocked seeing Arnav there.
Arnav attacked Shyam grabbing him by his collars: You..how dare you? I, Arnav Singh Raizada never ever dared to raise my hand at my Di, who are you to do that? I will kill you Shyam Jha.. do you get that? You will go directly to hell now.. you will pay for whatever you did with ASR's sister.
Khushi and Akash hugged Anjali.
Arnav's eyes clearly showing to Shyam that he wasn't in mood to play now, he slapped Shyam hard on his face, Shyam shut his eyes tightly feeling the pain.
" This is for slapping my Di. And for the wounds you caused her, I'm going to give you more" Arnav started punching Shyam, making Shyam yell in pain: AHHH leave, please forgive me Arnav.. give me one last chance.. ahhhh ... I will treat Anjali well...
Arnav shouted: Don't take my Di's name on your mouth. There is no forgiveness for you, I hated you before and I hate you more now..
Arnav looked at the police, indicating them to take Shyam: Give him a good lesson, he should never forget the consequences of playing with ASR.
Police nodded taking Shyam away. Arnav looked at three who were crying now. He went near Anjali, caressing her cheeks: Don't you trust your brother anymore?
Anjali cried looking at him, Arnav pulled her into a tight hug: Dii...
Image
Arnav: I did warn you..
Anjali crying, she nodded: Yes you did, I was a fool. If possible forgive your Di..
Khushi tried to enlighten the mood: That monster is gone from our lives now, you can stop crying now, it's his time to cry...
Anjali wiped her tears. Arnav also, Akash lead all them to the car. Arnav sat with Anjali at the backside.
He hugged her tightly: Why did you let him ill treat you Di? Your brother is alive still, I would never let him do this to you, no matter how angry I was with you.
Anjali: I didn't have courage to face you Chote, after all I did, I preferred to die instead.
Arnav shh-ed her frowning: Never say such things, I also lied to you many time when we were kids but I always faced you and you knew I was lying, you should have talked with me once, I would understand you Di..
Khushi smiled seeing the siblings relationship, she prayed to DM to let them united now, no matter what happens they should always help each other..
Akash sent a genuine smile to Khushi, thanking her for what she did...
*********************************