Chapter X: Everything is Love

Start from the beginning

"You ain't even leave a small one you left that big ass mark give me a sweater." I say annoyed

"Say please."  He requested.

"Nigger." I said trying not to break my seriousness.

"Woah the hard R" He asked chuckling.

I stared at him blankly.

"Damn chill I got you." He assured.

He passed me a Nike Dri fit fleece sweater that had a turtle neck. It smelled exactly like Jay. This nigga a whole ass hoe. This ain't his first rodeo either.

"You experienced with this huh." I stated rhetorically.

"Ain't new to this im true to this." He said confidently.

I knew his palm tree looking ass was a hoe with them ET fingers and clown size 13 Jordan's

"Hoe ass." I mumbled.

"Huh." He said

"If you can huh you can hear, but text me."  I said laughing.

"What if I don't." He said.

"Find out." I say.

His brother was now gone and so were his parents. He pretty much got the whole crib to himself. Tell me why I pass by the window and see my mom parked in these people driveway and now ringing the doorbell

 Tell me why I pass by the window and see my mom parked in these people driveway and now ringing the doorbell

"What took you so damn long?" My mom asked me turning down the radio.

"We couldn't figure out the project so we waited for his brother to come home." I lied.

I'm a great on the spot liar. Hear me out I only do it because I feel like if I tell the whole truth it'll be boring.

"Mhhmm. You hungry?" She asked.

"No I'm good." I said

"What you eat?" She asked me.

"Orlando and I had pizza." I answer.

"Good." She said as turned up the radio again.

I rolled my eyes, why you even ask then.

I changed the station as her song went off.

She slapped my hand, "Don't touch my shit again. Turn it back now!"

We still fight like this currently it comes from love though 😂

"It's literally on commercial ." I said annoyed

I sighed and pulled out my phone and texted Orlando.

'Just letting you know Jay screenshotted my streaks btw'

'For what? And what streaks' He replies instantly

'It was you sleeping idk.'
'She weird 🤷🏾‍♂️' I double texted.

'That's your girl tho Lmaoo'

'She still weird😭'

'I guess💀"

————

Fast forward to the following year there were no signs of me and Orlando slowing down. He started sitting with my friends during lunch, occasionally would skip classes and do other things 👀, have deep ass late night conversations. You know the honey moon stage .

But a couple hiccups like Orlando was still with his girlfriend, Jay on and off

But a couple hiccups like Orlando was still with his girlfriend, Jay on and off. I was also working part time job on the weekends. As our schedule became more hectic so did our "relationship." Shit went south faster than Harriet Tubman.

As second semester rolled around it was now track season again. I had told everyone last year was my final year competing because I wanted to work but most thought I was joking as I have a somewhat comedic personality so nothing I say is taken seriously. This was also the time where Jay had transferred away to another school.

For the first week of practice everyone blew up my phone asking where I was. Orlando was pissed you'd think he'd understand as he was the first person I told about my job and me quitting track, wrong. Me and Orlando's relationship dwindled since that week.

Orlando started to leave me on delivered but consistently post on his socials. We would exchange looks in the hallway but that's it. If we're in the same room we ignore each other. He didn't hit me up until our virtual graduation when he found out I bought a somewhat new car. It was 3 years old with 25k miles on it. The conversation lasts no more than a few minutes asking what I've been up to. He completely ignores the fact that he ghosted me. But baby my money, body count, credit score, been on a steady incline 💀 Me and Zion are on better terms, I don't speak to Jay fuck that hoe, I'ma be straight this year because niggas do too much. Horrible ending I know... it was just as bad in real life I left a lot of details out but I'm grown now and over the whole situation cause life's too short. Thanks for reading🥰 I may or may not be back depending how that coin be looking.

A/N: If you liked this be sure to check out my new book Dreams!❤️