CHAPTER 135: Could It Be That You Want To Kill Me?

Start from the beginning

At the end, after shaking his head for several times, Mr, Guo suddenly focused his gaze on the snake around Chi Cheng's neck.

"Ai, I still like the snake around your neck."

When this was said, the room suddenly quieted down.

Mr. Guo seemed to be completely oblivious of the unusual atmosphere, and he kept on trying to tease Xiao Cu Bao. Xiao Cu Bao very quickly become irritated and his eyes also turned fierce.

While everyone felt anxious, Mr. Guo suddenly laughed heartily.

"I was just joking, how can I let my godson feel distressed! "

Chi Yuan Duan immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

Mr. Guo also said: "besides, after looking around, I realized you have so many species of snakes, just like in Xiao Yu's snake farm, did both of you bought it together?"

Chi Cheng's eyes darkened, he shot his fierce gaze at Guo Cheng Yu, the latter didn't have any expression on his face.

After watching the snake, Mr. Guo Fu and Chi Yuan Duan went downstairs to the living room to sit and have a cup of tea, Chi Cheng and Guo Cheng Yu were too lazy to listen to them talking about the old things, and walked out, one was walking at the front while one was following from behind.

Guo Cheng Yu noticed that there was a row of large patch behind that small building, he asked in puzzlement: "Who did you buried in that patch?"

Chi Cheng indifferently replied, "no one, I asked someone to make it."

"What did you plant inside?" Guo Cheng Yu asked.

"Chinese chives."

Guo Cheng Yu wasn't surprised about Chi Cheng farming vegetable, after all he used to stay in the suburbs and live like a retired old man, what farm work did he never did? Guo Cheng Yu has long accustomed to the strange sight. But Chi Cheng was farming Chinese chives, Guo Cheng Yu really couldn't comprehend it.

"Don't you don't eat Chinese chives?" Guo Cheng Yu asked.

Chi Cheng said casually, "I eat it now."

Guo Cheng Yu squinted his eyes at Chi Cheng for a while, he was still the same man, his eyes were still the same, it was still shrouded with evilness, but it was definitely different from before.

"You really changed. "

Afterward, Guo Cheng Yu went into his car and left.

......

Gang Zi was still sitting in the car, when he thought of the Weibo post, he couldn't refrain from login and taking another look. It looked fine in one glance, but he found that Chi Cheng also forwarded that Weibo post.

Damn it, this means he also know about it?

Gang Zi looked stupefied, and then he rubbed his chest, this matter has nothing to do with me...Just as he was thinking, Chi Cheng's sinister shadow came into his sight, looking at his state, it didn't look promising!

Chi Cheng went into the car and sat at driver's seat, he didn't speak, he also didn't start the car, he only played with the huge wooden eggs, fondling it back and forth, no one know what he was thinking.

Gang Zi cleared his throat, "you already know it?"

Chi Cheng naturally understood what Gang Zi mean by "know", but he still ignored him.

Gang Zi kindly advised Chi Cheng, "didn't you always seek for an opportunity to abuse him? This is the chance! You just think about it, he just went around and hooked up, we don't have to set up a plan, this is a great matter!"