Part 4

Rachel's pov
I when straight home and sat on my bed thinking about what happened just now. Why did I felt that way no one else has ever make me feel that way besides Jihoon. I can't be having feelings for him, right? I was so frustrated so I just showered and slept.

Jihoon's pov
I when home and laid on my bed thinking about Lady Rose. Why am I so affected by her what's going on? Why do I feel like I am falling for her? I can't fall for her she's a villain. Can I?

The next day I when over to the house barged in and immediately hold her against the wall.
Lady Rose did nothing but smirked and said.

Lady Rose: " I saw you, your performance was not bad"

*man her smirk make her so hot*

Asher: "so can you let the hostages go now?'

Lady Rose: "hmm, no"

Asher: "WHAT?! but I already did what you said"

Lady rose scoffed, release herself from Asher and walked away.

Asher: " I have already when on a date with her what else do you want?"

Lady Rose: "Now there's one more thing, I want you to date her till you fall for her"

Asher: "I can't"

Lady Rose: "why not?" she gave him a questioning look

Asher: "I have someone else that I love"

Lady Rose: "hmph, do I look like I care? just do as I say or I'll never let the hostages go" she rolled her eyes

Asher: "I can't date her I love someone else!"

Lady Rose: "like I said I don't care about who the hell yo-"

Asher: "the person I love is you!"

Asher cut her off. *shit why did I just say that out loud*

She just stopped and stared at the wall.

Lady Rose: "don't try to lie or trick me because I know it's not true"

Lady Rose shoved him out of the house and repeated herself one last time, closing the door before he could utter another word and out her breath.

Rachel's pov
I entered the "hostage" room again 'sigh' and just stared at the table. "hey what's wrong? you okay?" Lisa asked. She was one of my friend who volunteered to be a "hostage". "I guess..." I said not looking at her. "hey I know something is up tell me" "I-I feel like...I got a feeling that... I like Asher" I gulped after saying that. But before Lisa could reply I heard a loud knock on the door. I knew it was him.

I opened the door to see him standing there and he stared into my eyes. I felt myself getting soft so I immediately furrowed my brows and questioned him.

Lady Rose: "what do you wa- mphm"

Asher crashed his lips against Lady Rose's to cut her off. Lady Rose's eyes widen in shock.

Jihoon's pov
I couldn't take it anymore I really do have feelings for her. I released the kiss after a while and stared into her eyes that were still in shock. I kissed her again and this time she kissed back.