Part 3

Rachel's pov
The next day the moment I woke up I immediately went to the playhouse. I felt so so bad for kidnapping a superhero but what was I suppose to do it was something a villain would do to get what she wants.

*okay, I have to get in character*

Lady Rose entered the room and flicked Asher's forehead and faced him. He woke up and blinked a few times because of the bright light.

Lady Rose: "did you have fun?" she asked in an evil voice.

Asher: "just release me and I'll do what you want, don't hurt the hostages" his voice horse fro the lack of water in that humid and hot room.

Lady Rose: "oh? you finally came to your senses! good now follow my instructions or else"

Lady Rose said sternly and untied Asher who was already too weak to fight back.

Jihoon's pov

I went home weak, tired and sleepy. Yet I still had to prepare for my "date" later tonight. I swear Lady Rose is really something the way she stares at me I felt so weak like I couldn't even fight her and when her face comes close to me my heart was beating so fast it could explode. It felt weird I never felt this way to any other villain ever and not to any other girls as well. The only girl that ever made me felt that wy was Rachel. But it couldn't be her why would she be a villain. But Hana is her best friend in school the coincidence is too much.

Now it was time I went to the place I was told to be at and saw Hana there she looked really nervous which was new since I only ever see her nervous in front of Daehwi. But tonight I was there as Asher so I have to pretend not to know anything.

Rachel's pov
As Lady Rose I when to the building opposite where they were. I just looked at them together and smiled. Hana was so happy to be with Asher.

Jihoon's pov
While on my "date" with Hana I felt so awkward since I actually knew who she was. But while we were I having our meal from the corner of my eyes I saw that Lady Rose was at the building opposite us and I kept glancing that direction ever since.

"Asher? are you okay? what are you looking at?" Hana asked shyly. "oh nothing sorry go on"

Few minutes past and I couldn't take it anymore I had to just turn and look at her.

Rachel's pov
While I was watching them suddenly Asher looked over to me and our eyes met. My eyes widen and my heart skipped a beat. I stumbled backward blinked a few times and quickly averted eye contact. I immediately turn around and left the scene.

Jihoon's pov
I turned over to Lady Rose and our eyes met, my heart was beating so fast. I could have sworn I saw her gaze soften when we had eye contact. But she turned around and left.

"Asher is there something wrong? why do you keep looking there what's there"

"er n-nothing"