Jk: Hey...

Y/n: Hey...

Jk: Are you ok...?

Y/n: A bit tired, but i'm better now.

Jk: You know what I mean Y/n... 

I took a deep breath before taking a step closer to her and grabbing her hand before speaking.

Jk: Did he perhaps-...

I wasn't able to finish my sentence before she smashed her lips onto mine and reaching one hand up to touch my face, I didn't get to response to the kiss since she pulled away looking into my eyes.

Y/n: No, my stepdad isn't home yet, so you don't have to worry about that.

She took a step back from me before speaking her next sentence.

Y/n: I want you to dance with me.

Jk: What...?

She walked over to the stereo and turned on the music before making her way back to me and putting my hands around her waist while looking into my eyes, then she proceeded to sway to the music, we were moving in complete sync like we were one an I couldn't get my eyes off her.

(Imagine this was them)

She looked deep into my eyes and I found myself getting lost in hers, it didn't take long before she got on her tip toes and crashed her lips onto mine, for a moment it felt like the world had stopped and all that mattered was her and this kiss, we stayed like that for a couple minutes moving our lips in sync before she broke the kiss and I immediately began to miss the contact, she didn't even give me a second to breath before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a hug, it didn't take long for me to hug her back, after hugging me for a good while she broke the silence by speaking into my ear.

Y/n: My mother is in town...

I was a bit shocked at her words and quickly pulled away to look at her.

Jk: And...?

Y/n: She want's to see me, or rather my sister does...

Jk: Are you going to go?

I knew how much her sister meant to her and how much she loved her but I wasn't sure about her mother so I had to ask. She looked down and took a deep breath before taking a step back from me.

Y/n: I will... if you come with me...

To be honest I was a bit shocked by her request, but I quickly smiled at her before pulling her into a tight hug while caressing the back of her head.

Jk: Of course I will.

She pulled away from me and gave me the biggest smile I think I have ever seen on her, she then gave me a quick peck on the lips and I could see her tearing up from how happy she was.

Y/n: Thank you!

Jk: No problem.

Y/n: We are going to see them on Friday after school, you are going to love my sister!

I could see the excitement in her eyes, she looked like a little kid and was smiling so much that you would think her cheeks would get sore, I couldn't help but smile as well.

Jk: You look beautiful when you smile!

She immediately blushed at my comment and suddenly became nervous which made me chuckle, she shyly put a strand of hair behind her ear before looking at me again.