What Are You Doing To Me

*Y/N pov*

Without even thinking I ran out of the classroom to find Jungkook, I was running around back and forth trying to find him until I heard the main door being slammed and I immediately dashed outside to find Jungkook sitting under a tree with his head in his hands, I got closer to him and cupped his face with my hands which made him look at me as I tried to calm him down.

Y/n: Breath...

He was in a terrible state and I am not even sure he could hear me but I noticed hes eyes were slowly closing which meant he was going to pass out, so I shook his head a little bit to get his attention back to me and spoke in a calm but firm voice.

Y/n: Listen to me, you need to breath.

This time he took my advice and started taking deep breaths while tightly gripping my shoulders to calm down. I could see that he was a bit better so I encouraged him to keep going.

Y/n: That's it you're doing great.

After a few more minutes his breath finally went back to normal and he looked back at me making our eyes meet. The way he was looking at me was kind of strange, almost like a kid seeing snow for the first time and I started to get a weird feeling in my stomach, I quickly removed my hands from his face while keeping the eyes contact as I asked.

Y/n: Are you ok?

The corner of his mouth started to curve into a smile but it quickly faded as he broke down in tears. I felt my heart shutter looking at his state, watching him cry made many painful memories come back to me and I was reminded of how much I wished someone was there for me through those times. Without hesitation I grabbed his head and brought it close to my chest while caressing his hair, I wanted to be there for him, even if I didn't know what he was going through I didn't want him to feel alone, so I leaned close to his ear and spoke softly to him.

Y/n: Its ok Jungkook, I got you.

He hugged me even tighter than before and we stayed like that for a while until he was finished crying. We both pulled away and our eyes met, I got that weird feeling in my stomach again so I broke the eye contact and looked to the side, we just stood there in silence and it was becoming awkward since no one was talking and I was starting to get uncomfortable until Jungkook finally spoke.

Jk: Thanks...

I slowly faced him once again and gave him a reassuring smile.

Y/n: Anytime...

Silence once again. The rain had finally stopped and I started looking at my surroundings, how the grass glistened because of the rain water that was on it, how the big glass windows of our school had tiny droplets streaming down them before falling off and how the clouds had began to disappear finally revealing the sun that was hiding up until now, I took a deep breath through my nose and was hypnotized by the beautiful scent of the rain, Jungkook spoke once again breaking my train of thought.

Jk: Why did you come after me...?

I was taken aback by his question and stuttered trying to think of a good answer.

Y/n: I..

Jk: I'm glad you did...

Hes words made my heart skip a beat,  it felt like electricity was running through my body and for the first time in three years I did something that I didn't think I could do anymore.

"I GAVE HIM A GENUINE SMILE"

Y/n: Me too...

He responded by giving me a smile as well and we just smiled at each other before I broke the silence.