𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠

Start from the beginning

Harry laughed loudly which was quickly cut short by the rest of the VK's moving forward to see the rock go into the ocean, but before it could, a tentacle shot up and caught it in one swoop.

And right there the waist of a beautiful sea blue sparkling dark-skinned girl resurfaced, followed by various tentacles attached to her. Uma shook off the excess of water to look up and smirk at everyone's shocked face. "Drop something?" She presented the glowing ember.

Mal was quick to answer since she was more worried about the ember than the fact that Uma had made an appearance. "It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!" Uma only laughed in mockery of the dragon girl. She loved having leverage with her worst enemy.

"Uma!" Exclaimed both pirates. Harry turned his head quickly to Gil, as though it weren't real, he already found one of his people, and with Uma in his corner, he was bound to find Jax soon. He, in particular, was happy to see her again, but since she was an octopus when she swam away from the ship filled with Auradoners and again right now, he had a feeling that Jax wasn't with her. It unsettled him.

"That's my name." She smiled and waved evilly at the boys with a giggle at the end. With a deep breath, she submerged herself underneath the water once more, creating a small water spiral that kept growing and growing until it splashed everyone with water and dismissed.

Harry was worried for a few seconds, he didn't have time to think it through, so he kept wondering if she had swam back to Auradon or had done something with that rock Mal wanted so badly.

"Hi boys," She greeted from behind everyone, the rock in hand.

Harry started laughing, pointing his hook at her as he approached her, "Welcome back!" He embraces as she links her pinky finger with his hook, it was their own personal greeting.

"Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us." Gil says sadly as he thought back to the somber day.

"Yeah, planning her revenge no doubt," Mal accused.

"It's not all about you, Mal." Uma redirects to which Mal raised an eyebrow at that, "I was looking for a whole in the barrier. To let everybody out." She motioned to the Isle and then turned back to her crew, "And you know what I found, boys? It's way better out there than we thought." She walks back to them with a smile, "There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut, and fish so big you can dance on their backs!" She exclaims as she twisted around to look at the Rotten Four. "And they've been keeping it all for themselves." Uma shook her head.

Mal shrugged it off, "Whatever. Uma, I need that to break a spell." She said quickly as she held her hand out as though the sea witch would just hand the ember back to her.

"Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter." Carlos informed them a bit of the situation.

"Hm, so the good guy's the bad guy?" She laughed, "Well I might not give it back, let's see what happens," Uma said in a soft voice that reflected her teasing vibe.

"Uma it's not the time for games, people's lives are in danger!" Mal yelled at her ex.

"Guarantee me that every single villain kid that wants to, can get off the Isle." Uma pointed with her head.