Chapter 1

LOS ANGLES,

ABC BAR

A boy is sitting in a private Booth of the bar with his friends who came to celebrate his victory as he begged the deal which will take his company to the higher level. He was drinking and decided to get laid with a girl who will be his prey for the night as he doesn't believe in love and always up for one night stand.

He was sitting in his Booth from where he can see the happenings of the club where everyone is enjoying some are dancing,some are drinking,couples are making out and some girls and boys are looking for their one night stands.

He was observing all the things when his eyes fell on a girl who was sitting on the public bar and drinking some vodka shots... Her back was facing him.. something happened inside him... his heart started to beat at a faster pace and there is this need inside him which is provoking him to go to the girl and see her face.

He without thinking twice  stands up from his place and went to her.. though his friends were calling him but he didn't hear anything and moved towards her... While his friends were shocked as he paid deaf ears to their calls now this came as a shock to boy's friends.

They too were about to go behind him when bartender call them and said your drinks are ready sir which brings them back to their reality and they forgetting everything focus on their drinks and decided to talk with the boy later.

The boy pushing and passing everyone moved towards the public bar as many of them are not in their senses. Some were kissing,some were rubbing each other body parts by dancing sensually. He pushing everyone reached the open bar.. his eyes were only on the girl reaching there he was about to call her but she turned to her left as a boy of her age came and sat beside her she doesn't know that a boy is standing on her right side. She turned to the pther boy and started talking to him and drank her drink.

The girl was still drinking like there is no tommorow while the boy was astonished seeing her like this but he have to do something to gain her attention.. he without thinking twice hold her hand and immediately turned her around and placed his lips on hers.

MUMBAI
NANDINI'S APARTMENT

Looks like there is some planning going on which can be harmful or useful it's all depends on the person who is working or planning.

They rightly says you have to loose something to get something.. looks like same thing is going to happen here.

A girl is looking at something so keenly.. that one mistake can cause her a serious damage. She is so busy in her work that she didn't knew that someone is keeping a close eye on her and she is lost in doing her work.

Suddenly she heard someone calling her name to which she turned around. She looks at that direction to look a man in his 20's coming near her. She was shocked and surprised as she don't know exactly who is he as the guy is unknown to her.

She was about to do something when that guy turned and injected something in her arm and she fainted immediately.

The boy caress her face and kissing her forehead said "M sorry baby but I have to do this for your own safety but once you will be awake I promise your MANIK will answer your all questions. You are my NANDINI only mine."

MANIK lifted NANDINI in his arms and turning around he gesture someone to go and the person also nodded his head in Yes and both exited the place.

On the other hand as soon as MANIK left the place after few minutes a group of  four boys entered and started looking around. They were checking each and every corner and rooms may be they were looking for someone or something. They checked everything but could not find the thing for which they came glaring each other they too left the place.

MUMBAI AIRPORT
(Malhotra's private jet)

MUMBAI AIRPORT(Malhotra's private jet)

As soon as MANIK exited NANDINI'S  Apartment he came to airport carrying her in his arms he entered from VIP entry and straight away moved to his jet

As soon as MANIK exited NANDINI'S  Apartment he came to airport carrying her in his arms he entered from VIP entry and straight away moved to his jet. The other guy was following them as they can't take any risk. Though somewhere down the line the other guy was having different thoughts but realising it is for their own betterment he let go off his thoughts.

Both got inside the jet MANIK carrying NANDINI made her lie in his lap as he can't made her sit lonely as she is still unconscious and the other guy also came and sat beside MANIK and looked at MANIK.. he sighed and nodded his head in disbelief.... sitting comfortably they nodded to airhostess and fastening their seatbelts they sighed deeply.

MANIK was just admiring NANDINI'S face while other guy was looking at MANIK'S face with a smile on his face.

The other guy cleared his throat to gain his friend come brother attention to which MANIK  looks up and asked what is it CABIR to which CABIR chuckled and said "relax bro! She is not running away just made her sleep in the bedroom and let me admire my sister too as I know you won't let me take her in my arms as according to you it's only your right" hearing him MANIK gave a sheepish smile to which again CABIR chuckled and after 2-3 second he became serious and said... MANIK you know  na why we are doing this to which MANIK nodded and said " don't worry CABIR this time I won't let them take her away from us."

Hello lovelies,
How are you all?
I just hope you all are doing great.
So here is it first chapter of this story I hope you all will like it.

Please vote and comment to let me know about the update.

Thanku.😘