CHAPTER IV

The day of the bellas' performance is today. Aubrey has been pacing back and forth, nervously, while Chloe keeps on telling her best friend that they would do great, or else those torturous training they had would go to a waste.

Flo's words not Chloe's. Aubrey glared at the smaller woman as she zips her mouth, not wanting to see an even more tensed Aubrey.

At the moment, Stacie, Fat Amy, Cynthia Rose and Emily had arrived at the theatre. They went into the room where the Bellas were, as they were given a VIP pass for the performance.

"Ready to hit the stage, ladies?" Stacie asked, looking directly at Aubrey.

"Totes." Chloe answered with a smile, her eyes wandering around, particularly looking for a sight. 

Emily is quick to notice that as she looked behind her before turning back to Chloe. "Oh, Beca would be a little late. Her motor bike is in the repair shop." Emily told Chloe as if she had read the ginger's mind. Chloe's mouth formed an 'oh', trying to hide her embarrassment from being caught.

"If… Beca's whom you were looking for." Fat Amy sarcastically said, her eyes met with Stacie's whose smile is just as devilish as hers.

"That's okay." Chloe shrugged as she turned back to her seat.

Aubrey smiled a little at her friend as she seats beside Chloe, nudging her elbow. "I know you want her to see us perform." She whispered, causing Chloe to blush.

She, too, isn't sure why she's reacting that way. But of course, she wanted her new friends to see them perform.

The show had started, and it would be the bellas' turn to perform soon. Stacie and her friends took a front row seat, an empty seat reserved for a particular brunette who still hadn't showed up. Chloe peeked from behind the curtain and felt a little disappointed that she hadn't caught even a glimpse of a person she's been expecting to see here tonight.

Question is, who exactly is she waiting for to show up?

The host had just introduced the bellas as they walk out on the stage, finding their positions. Everybody was cheering loud, and when you say loud, it is specifically loud from where Stacie and the rest were sitting. If Aubrey isn't so focus, she would be at awe that they are cheering for them so excitedly.

Whilst Chloe's eyes kept on roaming around.

She heard Aubrey blew the pitch pipe and they started.

They were doing fine, great to be exact. Aubrey felt her cheeks heat up when she saw Stacie giving her a wink and a flying kiss. While Chloe felt a knot in her stomach when she saw Tom sitting with one of the crowd, clapping and cheering at her, proudly.

Something inside Chloe felt a bit relieved. Seeing him watching her fueled her fire and she just wanted to give her all at the performance. Which they did, they ended with a blast.

They went off the stage with the crowd going wild at their performance. Their designated seat was behind were Stacie and the rest were. They all immediately congratulated the bellas and complimented their awesome performance.

"Damn, that was one great performance!" Emily exclaimed. The bellas thanked them as they sat down, it was then when Chloe noticed that Beca isn't still there.