Beca wanted nothing but to shrink in her seat. 

"It's weird, we're all getting together so well." Chloe spoke in admiration. Beca gave her a disbelieving look.

"I just smell trouble with those dorks around." Beca mumbled before taking a sip on her drink. Chloe giggled at her expression.

"Yet, you're still with them. So, you smell trouble, too." Chloe pointed out. Beca almost choke on her comment before raising an eyebrow at the redhead.

"They wouldn't leave me alone." Beca deadpanned. Chloe ushered a silent 'oh' before nodding. "Why did you call us, anyways?" Beca asked turning to Chloe to face her.

"Oh, yeah. Here." Chloe snapped before grabbing her bag as she takes the tickets inside it. Beca's face was confused when Chloe handed her the tickets for an acapella concert.

"What is this?" she asked.

Chloe playfully rolled her eyes at Beca. "I figured you'll go to washroom, might as well use that." She sarcastically said.

Beca smirked at her antics but before she could have a witty comeback, Chloe beats her. "We're performing." Beca's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wow, you sing?" she asked. Chloe smiled at Beca's priceless reaction.

She had never seen someone as surprised as Beca whenever people finds out that she is a co-captain of an acapella group. She felt proud for the first time.

"We sing." Aubrey chimed in. Beca nodded as she turned her eyes back on the tickets, before Stacie grabbed them from her hands and wiggled it in front of their other friends.

"Girls, we're watching these pretty ladies perform!" She announced.

They squealed as they gathered around like bees, looking really amazed by it.

"You should let us watch you guys perform in return." Chloe stated, looking at Beca who looked back at her before smirking,

"Alright guys, no one's going." Beca said loudly, causing Chloe's eyes to widen.

"What! It's not like I haven't seen you perform!" Chloe argued. Beca chuckled at the expected reaction she got. It was adorable.

"I'm kidding. You're really childish. God, you're adorable, like a baby." Beca muttered with a smile. Chloe was taken aback at the comment, she wasn't offended. But it was actually the first time that someone had said something like that to her, without mentioning her sister's name.

 Which was of course, why would Beca mention her twin? She doesn't know her.

Aubrey saw Chloe's expression as she is carefully watching the two in their own little bubble. Stacie smirked and leaned towards the blonde who is busy eyeing her best friend and Beca.

"Don't worry, Beca's smooth as fuck." Stacie whispered sending shivers down Aubrey's spine. Aubrey looked at Stacie, raising an eyebrow.