Chapter 8 ~ Few Months Later

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha, it's no use, Alex. That's just how my little sister is~"

Lu-nii put his hand on his shoulder.

"What's that supposed to mean..." I pouted.

That wry smile... Why is he looking at me like I'm some lost cause?!

My brother also became really good friends with Alex, maybe even best friends. It seems they bonded over something about a girl being dense. Though Alex is the one complaining while Lu-nii listened to him.

But... Do you know what's the largest surprise?!

Drum rolls please~

I've said that a princess was born a year ago right? She's also said to be a genius and prodigy so my brother and I were suspicious of her being another reincarnated person. Turns out... She's HANA!

When we found out, all of us went into a group hug and became a crying mess, especially Hana. She was incredibly relieved to know that she wasn't alone in this world.

It took Sonia-sama and mom a really long time before they managed to calm us down.

Ever since that reunion, the three of us would always be together whenever I visit the castle. I also became really excited when we go to the palace because I could meet Hana, or now, princess Lily.

And I also immediately call her by her first name, unlike Alex. It seems that made him slightly upset.

Whenever I play with Lily, Alex would become jealous. He has Lu-nii to play with so he shouldn't be lonely right?

I told him that once but he just looked at me with a dumbfounded expression with his mouth wide opened while Lu-nii laughed his a$$ off. But why though...

Well~ Now we are going to Sonia-sama's chamber to meet Lily. As soon as we saw each other, Lily and I run towards each other and hugged each other.

"Lily-chan! I've missed you! Ah, you're just as cute as ever~"

"Risa-chan! I've also missed you! You're still very pretty and cute as usual~"

After we hugged, we'd massaged each other's cheeks like we always do in our past life. Sonia-sama was watching us happily as she giggled.

Though everytime we did that, Alex would stop us. I'm pretty sad but it's understandable. I'd also feel jealous if someone else pamper my little sister too. Especially since she's this cute!

"Lily, don't play with Risa's cute and fluffy cheeks so much."

"Ara ara, onii-sama. Being jealous of your own little sister is very unsightly you know. You actually want to do this to Risa-chan as well, am I right?"

She said with a smirk, though since she's still only 3 years old, it looked more like a sweet smile. I know when Hana, or rather, Lily smile like that, it's when she's teasing someone.

"W-Wha-!"

Ah, he's blushing.

"Ahahaha, you're so cute when you're blushing like that, Alex-sama."

Aaaaand, he became even redder.

Pfft, he's really funny!

Unbeknownst to me, Lu-nii and Lily-chan was looking at each other and sighed in exasperation at me.

She's still as dense as ever...

We went to the garden to play and left Sonia-sama's chamber. Lily-chan said she'd be fine even though she's only two.

"If I ever get tired, I'll just ask Lu-chan to carry me. Ufufufu~"

"...I knew it."

Hahaha, Lily's also still the same as ever. Her cunningness is on par with Lu-nii.

Even though they're 4 years apart, Lily still calls Lu-nii by Lu-chan since they're very good friends and they don't feel like there's an actual age gap. We are, originally, the same age after all.

As we walk to the garden, Alex suddenly held my hand like usual as if it was the norm. When I looked at him, he just smiled to me with a really cute smile. Argh... My kryptonite.

Fine... It doesn't bother me anyway so I'd just let him hold my hand or whatever.

Wow... this garden still never cease to amaze me. It's so beautiful!

Lily and I immediately run towards the garden hand in hand and twirled together. We'd also pick some flowers (which I was told that it's fine by Alex as long as it's not too much) and made a flower crown for each other.

"Ehehehe~ Risa-chan is just like a Goddess!"

"Hehe, thank you so much, Lily-chan! You're also very beautiful. Just like an angel!"

Ah~ She's so cute! I just want to take her home with me! Actually can I take her home with me? Ah~ At least let her sleep over in my house, pleeeeeease~

"Ara, Alexus-niisama, why are you staring at Risa-chan?"

I turned my head towards Alex who's staring at me in a daze with flushed face.

"Hm? What's wrong Alex-sama?"

I tilted my head confusedly.

"N-N-Nothing!"

That was strange? And now he's drinking his tea like his life depends on it. Pfft, it's funny but what's he being nervous about?

"Ufufufu~"

Well, this girl here certainly have an idea.

"What's wrong, Lily-chan?"

"Nothing~ I'm just really happy that you haven't change, Akari."

"Hehe~ I'm also really happy that you haven't change either, Hana-chan."

We hugged each other then smiled after we separated.

"Hey Risa, Lily, come back. The tea is getting cold."

""Yes~""

Hah~ What a good day~