💤Who tf:Jeff💤

~ Y/n POV ~
Ahhhh so warm.

Laying in my bed.

Nice and cozy.

My sheets so soft and fluffy.

And the warmth of body heat from the naked guy behind me...

Wait????

WHO THE FUCK!!!

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!..GET OUT!" I screamed as I kicked the random off my bed.

*thump*

Was all I could hear when he fell on the floor. "W-wait, don't you remember who I am?" He looked at me with pleading eyes while holding a thick blanket to hide his...junk

*Reminder - clean that later*

"Ummm....no?, am I supposed to?" I said with a questioning tone. "I obviously got really shitfaced and have no clue who you are" I said as I was waving my hands around. "See Y/N...this is what happens when you let
Y/F/N make the plans for you instead of being responsible and doing things yourself...AHHH!".

The guy was looking at me REALLY concerned "do you do that a lot?" He said making a weird face. "Do what?"  I said turning to look at him and raising an eyebrow "talk to yourself..." He replied obviously waiting for my reply "it depends on what happening".

Silence

Ok....wow, that got awkward really quickly.

"Soooo...I'm going to have a shower...you better be gone by the time I get out...random man" I said while walking to my bathroom, wrapped up in a blanket. "Or.....I don't know what I'll do...but that doesn't matter, just....please be gone".

As I turned around, this guys eyes where just roaming around my body "pfft perv"

~ Time skip ~

As I walked out of the room I noticed that there wasn't anyone there "Thank you🙏" I said looking up to the sky.

Ok, time to make some breakfast because I'm soooo hung-

"Hey"

.....what?

"AHH!....WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!" I said as I through my towel at him.

I was already dressed btw, It was the towel I was using for my hair.

He is making himself some breakfast...in my kitchen...shirtless...yes he is wearing pants, but that doesn't change the fact that his muscular man tits are just right there. Up in my business, and by business..I mean face 

"I didn't want to leave without having something to eat...plus, don't you at least want to know what my name is?...because I know yours, it's Y/N"

I don't know how to react at this moment...some hot guy is in my kitchen shirtless. He knows my name...but I don't know his...

Btw even though I've heard my name been said like A MILLION TIMES. Just the way he said it was so mesmerising.

"Y/N?....Y/N!"

"Oh...whoops, sorry I must of been daydreaming" I said, finishing that sentence with a awkward giggle.

"Jeff".....

Jeff? Yeah ok cool...Why the fuck Jeff all of a sudden?

"Jeff?....and who may that be?" I said having no clue who that is "That's me, I'm Jeff"